Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furb View Post
    So the past three dungeons ive lost clear agility weapons and trinkets/rings to Warriors and Deathknights. When the hell did they start wanting agility gear? Makes no sense to me.
    I would probably leave it if a class that needs agi more than me is there, i only roll on agi gear if its better than what i have and no one else needs it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only agility item I can see warrior justifiably rolling on at the moment would be a ranged weapon because somehow they got boned in that department. Other than that I don't even look at the stuff. Only reason I'd roll on it was to ensure a buddy was gonna win the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendrus View Post
    If I'm wearing a green item with tank stats because there was nothing better (as a dps) I will certainly need on something with agility( as a warrior) just because it's an upgrade, not a perfect upgrade, but may be better then what I'm wearing.
    So going from your green to an item that gives you 0 ap is an upgrade k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    Only agility item I can see warrior justifiably rolling on at the moment would be a ranged weapon because somehow they got boned in that department. Other than that I don't even look at the stuff. Only reason I'd roll on it was to ensure a buddy was gonna win the item.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=56295 is not an ungodly Warrior trinket at all.

i dont suppose http://www.wowhead.com/item=56440 is either

Crits are 2x damage. More Mastery is more Colossus Smash uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    guess that makes me a cock because crit is my third most valuable stat as an Arms Warrior.
    LOL. agi gives so low crit to plate wearers and people like you think it's still viable. That's like people pre 4.0 stacking intellect as casters saying they needed crit.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    LOL. agi gives so low crit to plate wearers and people like you think it's still viable. That's like people pre 4.0 stacking intellect as casters saying they needed crit.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know 1.50% crit was horrible. I get 2% from 236 Crit rating.

whats that at 1700 crit rating, nearly 15%?

mmmm 30% crit sure does sound good to me.

Thank you for your Enlightenment, I hope you continue to ejnoy your less than optimal DPS and Low Combat Ratings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't know 1.50% crit was horrible. I get 2% from 236 Crit rating.

whats that at 1700 crit rating, nearly 15%?

mmmm 30% crit sure does sound good to me.

Thank you for your Enlightenment, I hope you continue to ejnoy your less than optimal DPS and Low Combat Ratings.
    Enjoy that for 20 seconds every 2 minutes. That's not min/maxing by upgrades...it's being a douche.

If you wear plate and roll on an agility trinket over agility users the you are simply an ass. If there are no agility users then by all means go right ahead.

Also for plate users there are 3 trinkets that would pretty much blow every other trinket out of the water (outside of raids). I can't link at the moment, but you have:

The eye from Rajh in HoO, last boss in GB, pigmy boss in Lost City.

Now are you telling me that the crit from the agility trinkets is better than the butt load of strength in the 3 trinkets I mentioned?

as a feral tank. if i lost an agil neck to a dk (dps) i would have some choice words. with how our gear works the only thing dif between feral dps and feral tank is gems enchants and trinkets. kinda sux. haha i was in a random group as a tank with 2 rogues and a feral druid as dps. that was a cheerfull moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Agility has never been good for neither Death Knights or Warriors, the fact that they needed on agility gear even if it was an upgrade from say ilvl 319 chest to a ilvl346 one, still shouldn't occur, because they not only lose the strength on there old chestpiece ( Agility doesnt provide Attack Power for plate wearers) they also lose Plate Specialization which is 5% STR.

tl;dr : only baddie plate wearers need on agility gear.

also, lol at Gandrake getting banned for being mentally retarded.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2010-12-20 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelhero View Post
    Agility has never been good for neither Death Knights or Warriors, the fact that they needed on agility gear even if it was an upgrade from say ilvl 319 chest to a ilvl346 one, still shouldn't occur, because they not only lose the strength on there old chestpiece ( Agility doesnt provide Attack Power for plate wearers) they also lose Plate Specialization which is 5% STR.

tl;dr : only baddie plate wearers need on agility gear.

also, lol at Gandrake getting banned for being mentally retarded.
    Except when half of the Best in Slot items in Wrath were leather because of the mass amounts of Agi (Crit) and Armor Penetration...Agi still grive a shit ton of crit and is still a third best stat for a Warrior. If its an item level upgrade and the stat benefits us then its an upgrade all around.

(And I believe this discussion about Agi upgrades have been trinkets and guns. Neither will break our armor specialization)

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

i have played bolth feral druid and fury warrior in wrath as well. reguardless im going to have to disagree with agil in cata. the only reason as a warrior i needed on agil gear was if it had arp. if it didnt i didnt want it nor should you. anyways wrath is gone arp is gone. hense plate toons should stick to str. there is a item for every slot with str on it. find it. stop being lazy and needing agil gear cuz it upgrades your 333 str gear and has SOME stat upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by CRANKY View Post
    i have played bolth feral druid and fury warrior in wrath as well. reguardless im going to have to disagree with agil in cata. the only reason as a warrior i needed on agil gear was if it had arp. if it didnt i didnt want it nor should you. anyways wrath is gone arp is gone. hense plate toons should stick to str. there is a item for every slot with str on it. find it. stop being lazy and needing agil gear cuz it upgrades your 333 str gear and has SOME stat upgrades.
    Except that pesky ranged slot...

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelhero View Post
    Agility has never been good for neither Death Knights or Warriors
    Except that pesky fact that about three BiS items in ICC for Warriors were leather.

/AGREE that pesky ranged slot. tell you what you run with me and you can have it lol

Warriors and Rogues should really get a relic slot, too. All they use the ranged for is a stat stick. Leave the weapons for the Hunters(or maybe hunters and rogues and just give Warriors relic slots, since Rogues use agility and 99% of ranged weapons are agility).

It just seems silly to not at least give them to Warriors since there's already strength DPS and strength tanking relics, and only one non quest strength ranged weapon.

Deleted
    Randoms = ffa

As feral i wouldnt take any int/sp gear since it has no interest. But ill take a 333/346 str trinket over a green anyday. In randoms i dont give a shit tho i feel bad for the good tanks and leave the tank items. But in bad grps i take what ever i need no matter what role ive got in grp.

Go with guildies if you dont like it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Warriors and Rogues should really get a relic slot, too. All they use the ranged for is a stat stick. Leave the weapons for the Hunters(or maybe hunters and rogues and just give Warriors relic slots, since Rogues use agility and 99% of ranged weapons are agility).

It just seems silly to not at least give them to Warriors since there's already strength DPS and strength tanking relics, and only one non quest strength ranged weapon.
    they kinda need sumthing to throw @ mobs... oO

Quote Originally Posted by Xendrus View Post
    If I'm wearing a green item with tank stats because there was nothing better (as a dps) I will certainly need on something with agility( as a warrior) just because it's an upgrade, not a perfect upgrade, but may be better then what I'm wearing.
    And you lose 5% str.

ITS NOT AN UPGRADE.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by moohmooh View Post
    they kinda need sumthing to throw @ mobs... oO
    Warriors have two abilities that throw things at mobs. Heroic Throw and Shattering Throw. Both throw your main hand melee weapon, not use your ranged weapon.

I'm using doule 346 agi axes. Rings and weapons can still be upgrades if they are high enough ilvl or have the right green stats.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.