Thread: Holy pants

Holy pants

It's coming up to crafting time for me and I'm having trouble deciding: http://www.wowhead.com/item=54603 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=54604 ?

Basically a ton of haste vs a ton of mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure this is for Holy? Because there is no spirit on them.
    Anyway, my preference would be the Haste. Others will prefer Mastery.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Are you sure this is for Holy? Because there is no spirit on them.
    Unfortunately neither of the crafted pants have spirit on them, so it's a case of making do until I get a raid drop and reforging some of the crit off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healingsara View Post
    Unfortunately neither of the crafted pants have spirit on them, so it's a case of making do until I get a raid drop and reforging some of the crit off.
    <
    No crafted pants with Spirit? Really? Damn, I hate being a tailor right now .
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    <
    No crafted pants with Spirit? Really? Damn, I hate being a tailor right now .
    Yep, and the crafted epic belt is awfully similar to the one you get at Hyjal exalted for 35g

So use the Justice Points pants with Spirit. 346 but properly itemised is better than 359 without.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    So use the Justice Points pants with Spirit. 346 but properly itemised is better than 359 without.
    Fair point but would you say, after reforging crit to spirit, the JP pants are still better with their lesser Int and Haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Healingsara View Post
    Fair point but would you say, after reforging crit to spirit, the JP pants are still better with their lesser Int and Haste?
    That entirely depends on your mana pool. And quoting a number of regen tells me nothing.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I had a short discussion with my GM about the value of Haste and Mastery atm, but we agreed that Mastery is propably the best stat at current gear level as mana is such an issue and haste does nothing good except allowing us to wait longer between casts wich means shit with 90% mp5 while casting, I'm currently sitting at ~4000 mp5 combat regen on my holy priest and we're still struggling on Omnotron, the other 2 healers are a holy paladin and a resto shaman, neither is very good geared but we're still struggling to keep people up with magma and arcane up at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haibara View Post
    I had a short discussion with my GM about the value of Haste and Mastery atm, but we agreed that Mastery is propably the best stat at current gear level as mana is such an issue and haste does nothing good except allowing us to wait longer between casts wich means shit with 90% mp5 while casting, I'm currently sitting at ~4000 mp5 combat regen on my holy priest and we're still struggling on Omnotron, the other 2 healers are a holy paladin and a resto shaman, neither is very good geared but we're still struggling to keep people up with magma and arcane up at the same time
    The way I see it Haste allows me to cast Heal a bit more instead of Flash Heal overall contributing to more mana.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

crit is garbage, and the JP pants have 2 sockets instead of one which closes the int gap. The crafted pants are not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    abit of an ot but... I just topped my tailoring today, and yeah, I did check out some of the patterns there were for sell but was in kinda of a hurry that moment so didnt REALLY look at them.
    pisses me off really. Was quite hard to get the tailoring up atleast on my server, due to funny prices on ah on items needed to get skill ups. so there was a money not well spend, since I cant even profit from it. oh yeah,
    can craft to guildies their pants enchanments now. so winwin for them...

I gues I'll spend all my dreamcloths to make myself bigger bags. awesome.