View Poll Results: Should Heriocs be buffed!

Voters
73. This poll is closed
  • Yes, buff them more, I want a challenge.

55 75.34%
  • No, im afraid of a challenge.

10 13.70%
  • No, Nerf them, I cant play my class yet.

8 10.96%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    also: go work for Fox news, your spin on the poll options is incredible

The heroic difficulty is fine at the moment. When you just get 85 and are in greens and blues they are very challenging. Once you get a set of ilvl 346 gear and you know all the fights, they're pretty easy and when you get tier 11 epics they will become trivial. That is a good thing; the heroics are tuned for entry level. Once you outgear the instances, there is no reason to be there. People complaining that the heroics are being outgeared are just being stupid. What is the point of getting gear if it counts towards nothing?

This is such a stupid, biased poll from someone who is immature and probably just trolling. Hint; making threads like these do not make you look like a top shit hardcore; you just make an idiot of yourself. The OP should be embarrassed.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    it is not untrue that heroics are fun right now, but if Blizzard actually expects us to pug with wrath babies who expect their gear in 20 minutes, this is not going well. at all.

I'm all for making them harder but your biased poll is 100% worthless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    It's an issue when I've spent 2 hours and no one's been in the dungeon for longer than 5 minutes out of 4 groups. It amazes me how people think that the boss is just going to roll over and hand out free gear when you're just rolling your face on the keyboard, despite the fact we were specifically told taking this strategy would lead to an endless number of wipes.

They don't even want to spend 10 minutes with people they don't even know, despite the fact that they elected to press the "Find Group" Button. But that's OK because Healers and Tanks can instantly re-queue.
    New thread is new. Geeze. Mmo champ is a snorefest at the moment.

it is not untrue that heroics are fun right now, but if Blizzard actually expects us to pug with wrath babies who expect their gear in 20 minutes, this is not going well. at all.
    Or people who believe they are hardcore players as they call everyone else wrath babies but probably started in WotLK themselves and don't want to seem that way?
    Stulti se laudant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    Or people who believe they are hardcore players as they call everyone else wrath babies but probably started in WotLK themselves and don't want to seem that way?
    I'm sorry, I'm not the one leaving after 3 repair trips, I'm eating my Beer-Basted Crocolisk and doing 10k DPS with a 333 Weapon.

Don't even start trying to make this thread about something else.

Why would you make this stupid poll? just why.... ?
    /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdood View Post
    should reword the poll options, cause it's either you agree or you suck :/
    Funny how a lot of polls on these forums end up that way, huh?

Me, I'm all for keeping them the way they are. A bad group will die and a good group will breeze through them - as it should be. While I prefer things to be as challenging as possible (without being impossible), making it too hard and catering to the best players, is bad for business.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, I'm not the one leaving after 3 repair trips, I'm eating my Beer-Basted Crocolisk and doing 10k DPS with a 333 Weapon.

What a horrible avatar you have, makes it look like you're depressed.

And WTF is up with the crappy poll options? there is no way you are going to "see what the mmo-champion community really wants" with options like "No, I'm afraid of challenge" and "Nerf them, I cant play my class yet"

1) there is no option for just keeping it the way things are (afraid of challenge does not count)
    2) Things are fine, they are hard and challenging, the only time i can see it fit for a buff is when things are being Overgeared, other than that they are fine, people wipe-learn tactics-wipe again and then beat it, whats wrong with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
    What a horrible avatar you have, makes it look like you're depressed.
    That's because I a-

...you horrible bastard

buff them more..
    i want only guild runs more buffed hc less pugs )

I do believe this is a hidden QQ-post by op. He simply can't handle the new heroics (and honestly, it can be quite frustrating in a pug, soloing bosses and trash takes a while). He already think they are impossible without good cc and planning, even though they are already steamrollable in a competent group. Just imagine what they will feel like when the next tier arrives. Yes, you read my mind, almost like wotlk heroics.
    tldr: stop whining about heroic difficulty, it's fine and after a patch or so even the so called "bads" will finish them without too much problem

Deleted
    That's because I a-

...you horrible bastard
    Yep, I'm a bastard, and I want you to suffer.... With the rest of those internet freaks I've pissed off. End your thread now please. It's obvious nobody approves of it.

You are the one who tried to turn this into a WotLK starter player bashing thread
    Stulti se laudant.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
    Yep, I'm a bastard, and I want you to suffer.... With the rest of those internet freaks I've pissed off. End your thread now please. It's obvious nobody approves of it.
    this thread is Sillinoob's thread not Gandrake ..... just sayin'

Deleted
    Heroics are perfect, yes they can kill a LFG pretty fast, player issues, not game issues!

And aint it kinda the whole point that if you go with guildies, some stuff is ment to work out better ?

In appropriate gear, heroics are tuned very well. They don't need to be made harder, they just need to take away the daily heroic reward to prevent them from getting easymode in later tiers with raiders to carry the group.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I say buff them more. I have not enjoyed playing WoW this much in a very long time.