Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! I do my best.

Deleted
    Problem is: People who can't stand spiders..?

10+ Year Old Account
    They get sent a free Collector's Edition.

It's just going to be a big ol' box of spiders.

Basically the last panel in this comic - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/11/26/

spiders horrify me, cant even do the spider quests or run through the middle of Tol Barad peninsula...o.0...also...why why why why did you have to get rid of EVERY raid...ulduar should stay nuff said. yogg is back we know how blizz likes to rehash, make ulduar tuned to 93 xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

love it!
    Really good work

"I is fan, herp. I has idea, derp."

Everyone has ideas, the challenge is to actually make shit happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post

Incorrect, not everyone has good ideas. This one is pretty different and interesting! If Blizzard keeps being an egocentric and monotomous designer this will not go live. BUT, I suggest you keep on with the work no matter what people here or in Blizzard say. Because one day you'll maybe want to work in a design team for a game company and this work of yours will be recognized.

On topic: Gief Starship Trooper zerg invasion all over Azeroth!!! :'D

Deleted
    Please oh please make a fan expansion for OUTLANDS
    they need revision RIGHT-NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Incorrect, not everyone has good ideas. This one is pretty different and interesting! If Blizzard keeps being an egocentric and monotomous designer this will not go live. BUT, I suggest you keep on with the work no matter what people here or in Blizzard say. Because one day you'll maybe want to work in a design team for a game company and this work of yours will be recognized.
    Except that's just not how it works in the real world.

Game Designers don't sit around and think about ideas. The largest portion of their time by far is spent on actually using an editor and getting the content into the game.

Deleted
    Except that's just not how it works in the real world.

Game Designers don't sit around and think about ideas. The largest portion of their time by far is spent on actually using an editor and getting the content into the game.
    In the market it's not about designing a house, but creating a house that draws the customer's interest. If there is no creativity (an idea) there is no compentence for you against 200 million other designers doing the same house. Welcome to the '10, where indians and chinese will feast on your conservative skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is ''cool'' and there is ''insanely well made''. Your somewhere over both over these concepts! Keep it going, they may hire you...

Deleted
    I like it!
    Keep up bringing those nice ideas!

this is just awesome. honestly, Blizzard should hire your work is amazing, even more so considering you did all of this just because.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Goddamn what an amazing thread.

You Me bed Now

Also, Azjol Nerub, or the spider kingdom, according to the books, they span across the entirety of Northrend, it was never fully realized in wrath of the lich king....they had so much unbelievably much potential......all wasted, what a unbelievable shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    spiders horrify me, cant even do the spider quests or run through the middle of Tol Barad peninsula...o.0...also...why why why why did you have to get rid of EVERY raid...ulduar should stay nuff said. yogg is back we know how blizz likes to rehash, make ulduar tuned to 93 xD
    Right now Ulduar is still there, just as an open questing area rather than a closed raid. The story marches onwards.

That sounds too much like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    On topic: Gief Starship Trooper zerg invasion all over Azeroth!!! :'D
    I've been wondering if I should try to think of a 'launch event' type dealie. I liked the way the opening of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj deposited Qiraji and Silithid forces all over Kalimdor. Not too sure how to get the nerubians around. It would be fun to have machine gun turrets pop up around all the major city entrances and and unleash wave after wave of bugs at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Please oh please make a fan expansion for OUTLANDS
    they need revision RIGHT-NOW!
    Bleah. Outlands does not appeal to me as much as Northrend. There aren't enough story hooks left there to mess with, and it's too far removed from Azeroth to involve the Twilight's Hammer or the Cataclysm. Perhaps I'll leave that to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    Also, Azjol Nerub, or the spider kingdom, according to the books, they span across the entirety of Northrend, it was never fully realized in wrath of the lich king....they had so much unbelievably much potential......all wasted, what a unbelievable shame.
    Biggest bummer of Wrath for me was not getting an Azjol-Nerub zone. But maybe with Blizzard revisiting Burning Crusade content in Cataclysm, they might decide to take another stab at finishing it off for a patch or expansion furthur down the road. That'd be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that Blizzard is never going to follow this design of yours.

Regardless, keep up the good work .

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, if you haven't applied to work for Blizzard yet....please do so. You obviously have some serious talent.

Otherwise I am bookmarking this thread and showing it to every Blizzard employee that comes into where I work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great concept, but create an idea with a unique and new view!

Emerald Dream, a continent on the other side of Azeroth, a Legion invasion even!

No more rehashes imo, but a great great great post!

This post simply renews my dissappointment with WotLK, although a very good yet easymode expansion, they simply dumbed down the nerubian kingdom.

I'd like to turn back time and implement this WITH the wrath expansion. A couple of instances just didnt fill my need for an underground experience in northrend. Needs a porper underground zone. And a labyrinth.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Behind you yelling: "WHY SO SERIOUS, SON?"
    First of all: I love your idea.

That said, I have a few issues:

I have not been able to see why Bolvar wouldn't do anything to stop this "Death Queen" from controlling the scourge or at least fight against her (as well as the other factions). After all "there must always be a Lich King", whom (arguably) is the strongest ruler (or controller) of the scourge. It is especially "many of the freed, sentient Scourge entities resisted the call of the new Lich King, and broke away from the Scourge to forge their own destinies."-sentence that bugs me. Are there still SOME loyal minions to the Lich King WITH free will? Does he still control some of the mindless or is he simply too weak? Is he even "awake", and if not, how come?

While I like the revamp of Northrend, I have to question (if this expansion was in the making) _WHY_ Blizzard would revamp Northrend first instead of Outland, which clearly is the worst leveling experience at the given point in time. I know the Cataclysm is a good argument, but I'm not seeing from a Lore-standpoint, but more from a game-standpoint.
    (As a sidenote, given Kalimdor and EK was revamped at the same time, could there be a chance that Outland would be revamped as well as Northrend, theoretically?)

Nerubians are relatives of the Silithid. Would be see some of those too? Would we see some Nerubians vs. Silithid?

I suppose the main boss of the expansion would be a nerubian. I base this on the name of the expansion (duh). Have you had any thoughts about name and gender for that bad@£$?
    If the main boss isn't a nerubian, I would suggest changing the title, probably to "Revenge of the Twilight" or "Undeath reincarnate".

Also: That name.
    Well, since I saw a zone called Wound of the World, why not call it "World of Warcraft: (The) Wound of Azjol-Nerub"?

I'll probably figure out more things another day...
    Skoddraei, Draenei Shaman, Quel'Thalas-EU