Deleted

Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Weapons

Ok so in beta we kept seeing reports of Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Weapons, but today when the pvp vendors appear there are only Bloodthirsty Gladiator's armors, as well as the epic ones from conquest vendors obviously, does this mean they arent adding starter pvp weapons or have I just missed the vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by cydri View Post
    Ok so in beta we kept seeing reports of Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Weapons, but today when the pvp vendors appear there are only Bloodthirsty Gladiator's armors, as well as the epic ones from conquest vendors obviously, does this mean they arent adding starter pvp weapons or have I just missed the vendor?
    They're just not available. I coulda sworn blizz said there would be weapons available for honor, but right now there isn't. Maybe if I get bored I'll look through blue posts and see if I can find the one I'm thinking of.

i'm almost positive they said they were going to. that was the biggest deficit in pvp gearing if you didn't pve or get high enough Arena rated to get one. you were basically using a weapon 2 seasons behind thru crafting, or at least i was. when wraithful became anyone buy, i gained like 600+ spell damage from upgrading that weapon alone. whoever does/did pvp itemization is/was stupid.

If i remember correctly they just said you would be able to get the t1 weapons w/o needing a certain rating, they never said it would be obtainable with just honor points though, hence they will require conquest points. Which you will get in time, but just not as quickly as the other players.

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by candyass View Post
    i'm almost positive they said they were going to. that was the biggest deficit in pvp gearing if you didn't pve or get high enough Arena rated to get one. you were basically using a weapon 2 seasons behind thru crafting, or at least i was. when wraithful became anyone buy, i gained like 600+ spell damage from upgrading that weapon alone. whoever does/did pvp itemization is/was stupid.
    So you couldn't even get the caster sword off 10 man normal Marrowgar or the Staff off normal mode 10 man Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post
    If i remember correctly they just said you would be able to get the t1 weapons w/o needing a certain rating, they never said it would be obtainable with just honor points though, hence they will require conquest points. Which you will get in time, but just not as quickly as the other players.

So you couldn't even get the caster sword off 10 man normal Marrowgar or the Staff off normal mode 10 man Saurfang?
    i DO NOT pve period. even then the gear checks in everything raid oriented pve are retarded these days. its not like people just jump in and get it like you all pretend. all of the pve'ers are extremely fickle about who they bring with gear checks for more ezmode.

and i'm pretty sure they said there would be a honor weapon set. and then another weapon set for conquest points. otherwise it'd be just like before where everyone is forced into Rated BG's/Arena just to be competitive...
    Last edited by candyass; 2010-12-15 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Checked Wowhead for a pvp shield i came across Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Redoubt but i can't find where to get it. Using google to find a solution didn't help either.

There's Vicious weapon freebies, that require no rating.

All they take is about 4 rated arena wins, and you're at the weekly cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post

PvE is mandatory, right? Why do you assume everyone PvE's like you do? Geez, leave your pro bubble...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by candyass View Post
    if u ignore a 600 SP buff and go for the added resil of a past season weapon, ur obviously bonkers.

Derp Derp Conquest points = free weps for scrubs epic 359 ones 2.2k rating = 372 ones.

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jcpala View Post
    Checked Wowhead for a pvp shield i came across Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Redoubt but i can't find where to get it. Using google to find a solution didn't help either.
    VENDOR - Conquest vendor..did you even bother to look?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    VENDOR - Conquest vendor..did you even bother to look?
    derp derp yeah doesn't sell the bloodthirsty shield i mentioned just vicious so thanks for trying but was just curious really so i'll let you get back to failing.

I got a feeling blizzard just changed there mind as its so easy to get conquest capped right now it takes 3 weeks or so to get a 2h weapon, two weeks if its a 1h weapon so its ok like that. I remember back in wrath they was gonna do it with Savage Glad weapon and Hateful but never did... was really disapointing as iv never been a fan of arena and felt forced to do it so i can get a decent weapon. I dont mind doing 3 rated Bgs a week to get capped conquest point for my feral staff :P