Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    just done BRD HC with a superb pug - 3rd boss was easy as the tank knew what he was doing with the stacks and did the bow drop? did it heck...

Ah well.. we live n learn - tomorrow is another day..and the next, and the next after that....
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63739

this is the only good warrior ranged wep atm outside of raids. I have seen plenty of Heroic agi ranged weps dropped and have passed on all of them. I am a Warrior, please don't group us all as loot hoggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=63739

this is the only good warrior ranged wep atm outside of raids. I have seen plenty of Heroic agi ranged weps dropped and have passed on all of them. I am a Warrior, please don't group us all as loot hoggers.
    Im not mate - although it seems that I am - It's just disappointing that it was to two warriors from the same server it kinda just sours your taste.

All will be forgotten when I finally do get the weapon but for now it's just less and less tolerance towards these loot whore kids I spose.
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

At the risk of it already being said, What is heroic BRD? there is Blackrock Descent, which would be BRD, but thats a raid. There is also Blackrock Caverns, which would be BRC, if you complaining about tank needing on a DPS gun in a raid, I would say talk to your raid leader. If your talking about Blackrock Caverns, then that would be different.

An upgrade is an upgrade, if needs it to be a better tank, then he still needs it as an upgrade to the main set he is using. Hunter should QQ moar.
    DAS POOP!

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    The point here is that the item being rolled on is not going to be replaced by any item until the next tier of content. That makes it alright from my point of view. A mage who rolls on a spirit piece is an idiot, because there are plenty of non-spirit pieces in the same tier of content that are unequivocally better. If we were talking about an agility necklace, or an agility trinket, the exact same thing would be true. But warriors have no alternatives, so they work with what they're given.
    Not knowing your alternatives is not the same as not having any.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=56376

There is, in fact, a heroic-level strength weapon that drops in Vortex Pinnacle. It's got parry on it, but taking that and reforging the parry into a DPS stat is going to be of much greater benefit to you than will rolling on an agility weapon. Or you could save up for one of the pvp thrown weapons. Or get the strength gun quest reward from Twilight Highlands. All of these things will be better than taking an agility weapon from a hunter or rogue.

It took me less than a minute to find that gun on Wowhead, by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    Not knowing your alternatives is not the same as not having any.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=56376

There is, in fact, a heroic-level strength weapon that drops in Vortex Pinnacle. It's got parry on it, but taking that and reforging the parry into a DPS stat is going to be of much greater benefit to you than will rolling on an agility weapon. Or you could save up for one of the pvp thrown weapons. Or get the strength gun quest reward from Twilight Highlands. All of these things will be better than taking an agility weapon from a hunter or rogue.

It took me less than a minute to find that gun on Wowhead, by the way.
    Yes, that is a nice gun, however going by the comments on the page you linked, it doesn't appear to be in-game yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    How is taking a gun with agility from a class that depends on it's ranged weapons (and agility) to DPS properly proper itemization for a warrior? Agility gives warriors crit chance, and that's about it. They also get dodge, but that' still not very good itemization for a warrior.
    Most warriors don't care about gaining AP from ranged weapons, we look at the secondary stats. This is because 95% of ranged weapons aren't itemized ideally or us so we are forced to use "hunter" or "rogue" weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    yeah Ive reported it so he has a ban inc.. or should that be a ban Incoming?
    Please don't post things like this. This is our decision, not yours.