Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Even though the Recount piechart of arcane damage may seem really boring as arcane mages only really use 3 spells to damage, the mechanics behind Mana Adept have been quite interesting for me. I'm still really adept at the spec, as my DPS still varies 2k, but I found myself outdpsing level 85s that already had some heroic gear while I was only level 84 at the time. Even though these were PuGs, it felt really shiny.

ive played arcane Mage since t9 was the "hard" content. and uptil cata it was a 2 button spam, and in the shattering it was a 1 button spam, but now its not a 2 button spam anymore, reason for this is that we need to adept to mana to get most use of mastery.

myself i use arcane blast as main spell and use Arcane missiles on 2 or 3 stacks, i also use the fireorb as it procs the arcane missiles alot to regen mana, arcane barrage is decent for mobility. that arcane isnt as good as frost or fire atm is no question about, but its not that much behind the other specs.

but im gonna change to fire / frost spec, to master those specs again and they are more fun than arcane.

But Arcane is no longer a 2 button spam anymore.