Tol Barad, Why It is broken and how to fix it

I don't know if this has already been posted or if something has already been said about this issue but tol barad as a open world wintergrasp style pvp battleground is broken. the problem comes from the fact that the attackers are at an extreme disadvantage compared to the defender. Currently the attacker must hold hold all three bases simultaneously in order to win. the defender can win can win if they just hold one base and run out the clock. the attacker must split their army into three pieces in order to win. the defender need only split their army into two, one to attack and another to defend a base. Leading a BG is like attempting to herd cats so coordination and moving everybody quickly is impossible. the only way that a faction switch can occur is when the player count drops low enough that their are only enough people for one army on each side and they simply outmaneuver, zerg, and rush better then the other. the solution is deceptively simple. simply allow the attacker to win tol barad if they manage to hold at least two bases by the time the clock runs out. previous condition for attacker victory remain though the defender will therefore also need to hold at least two bases before the clock runs out in order to win as well. I think this will vastly improve the pvp experience and also allow tol barad to switch factions more frequently as it should, rather then once a day or once in several days.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had that same idea yesterday when we were attacking. Got some nice screens of Tol'Barad defense tactics (mass zergs). That or have a stacking debuff every time a base is taken that reduces total health by 10% for all members of the team that lost a base. You would see alot less zerging and alot more tactical defending i think as this debuff could affect both attackers and defenders.