Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    OP: Your a big girl, seriously. I hunted my TLPD, three months of full time camping for that. So what if others want the same thing. who works hardest, who is luck at that time gets it.

- dont complain about mmochamp making your hunt harder - just hunt it

op is obviously an asshole he gets all his info in game and doesn't come to sites like mmoch.......

This is a sad example of the entitlement mentality in MMOs.

When info about the TLPD first broke, Storm Peaks was an awful place to be due to the beating of wings...but the majority of players were impatient, and when they didn't see it within an hour or two, they went and did something else. Only the hardest of the hardcore spent days or weeks camping TLPD.

The best tears to feed your QQ is that chances are a random "nobody" -- perhaps not even guilded -- will stumble across Aeonaxx one day during questing, kill it and make you nerdrage your forehead against your keyboard.

Ok enough OP's lynching girls! Lock! Love you all!

Edit: WTF Zellery is faster than the "Close thread" option on my reply? Seriously? You're awesome.

I'm happy about it. Now people will stop asking me where I got my Camel on my pally.