Deleted

pet to hunter in 69

i just dinged 69 and what pet should i choose i can now tame exoctic pet´s

cat because buff

Deleted
    but i need one to take where is a exotic pet to my level

15+ Year Old Account
    List of all the exotics you can tame: http://wow-petopia.com/search.php?se...&zone=&spawn=0

Imo Devilsaur because that is really the only reason to be BM.

You could go to the cave northeast of the Exodar and tame the Kurken. It's a core hound, which gives you bloodlust/heroism before shamans even have access to it. Or you can probably hop into Molten Core and survive grabbing one of those core hounds at your level as well.

The devilsaur is freaking cool, but once the novelty wears off, it's just a wolf with a crappy PvP ability. And if you're missing the AGI/STR buff provided by a cat (or spirit beast, but you're too low to tame any of those), the only higher-priority pet buff is the core hound's Ancient Hysteria.

For general questing, though, I'd recommend a turtle or a beetle, or even a bear. They're the best true tank pets (the turtle tied with the beetle, both a bit ahead of the bear). For dps though, whenever the core hound's Ancient Hysteria ability is debuffed/recharging, I second the suggestion of the cat, unless you're grouped with someone else who's providing the AGI/STR buff (warrior's Battle Shout, DK's Horn of Winter, shaman's Strength of Earth totem).
    Last edited by Koumaru; 2010-12-20 at 04:24 PM.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."