any way to buy tailoring recipie on low lvl alt?

I love how blizz is making it difficult for low level alts to be used as crafters, first orbs are bop, now i cant buy any tailoring recipies until i complete the first few quests in twilight highlands which is a lvl 84 zone.

Has anyone figured out a problem to this? I plan on leveling my mage just not right now, power leveled tailoring to get the pants for my main and now i cnat get the recipie.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk92555 View Post
    I love how blizz is making it difficult for low level alts to be used as crafters, first orbs are bop, now i cant buy any tailoring recipies until i complete the first few quests in twilight highlands which is a lvl 84 zone.

Has anyone figured out a problem to this? I plan on leveling my mage just not right now, power leveled tailoring to get the pants for my main and now i cnat get the recipie.
    what would you do without orb with recipe anyway

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzBond View Post
    The pants only take 6 of the weekly cloth, i already have enough sitting and waiting.

Anyone know what level the quest shows up? Maybe i can have a guildy just help me finish the 5 quests or so.

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzBond View Post
    You don't need Chaos Orbs to craft the pants/belt. There are six ways to make Dreamcloth. Five of them require 30 Volatile Elements depending on the type it is, 8 bolts of embersilk and they are on a one week CD. The sixth way doesn't require any elements, but five Chaos Orbs, and there is no CD on that one.

So it's easily possible to create both without the need for Chaos Orbs, granted though using Orbs to make some cloth will save you one week of waiting to make pants.