Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dbme View Post
    I posted this in a /rant thread but besides for the "roll a healer/tank" argument, what could be some ways to reduce the wait times for dungeons (my current wait times are like 40-45 mins).

I was thinking about perhaps a dungeon that does NOT require a healer or tank. Make the boss(es) a DPS race or have a "healing pool" that you must go to during the fight or something like that. The party is comprised of 5 DPS only. This I think would help reduce wait times immensely.

Any other ideas?
    Sit in your faction capital and advertise that you're looking to set up a late night 5 man group. Find 4 - 8 other people with similar hours, and form up with them when they're on.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dbme View Post
    You see I have a tank (pally) and two healers (druid/priest) and those are easy to get gear for, the problem is I enjoy playing my rogue and with 40-50 min wait times it makes it hard to gear him. I would LOVE it if they made VP/JPs account bound. Then I would run dungeons on my tank and gear my alts quickly and efficiently AND help my guildy DPS get gear also
    This has been suggested many times on this and other forums. Blizzard said they'll never do it because they want you to actually play your characters. I am not going to bother digging up the response where they stated that as it was a long time ago. You'll just have to believe it was said.

Food for thought: Doesn't it already kind of work this way? You can always farm, farm, farm on your main until you've made the money to kit out your other toons in BoE. It's just not "free" like JP/VP.
    Last edited by Lansow; 2010-12-20 at 10:28 PM.