Thread: Rogue poisons?

Rogue poisons?

Fairly new to pvp, I've dabbled in it over the years, but nothing too serious, and was just wondering which poisons I should be using for pvp as mutilate?

wound MH deadly OH

Sounds about right, would there be any instances in which I would be better served using mind numbing?

Nah, use wound/deadly all time, no need for mind numbing

Will do, thanks for your insight.

Im sorry but this guy's got it wrong. For mutilate ALWAYS go instant mh deadly OH.

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill View Post
    Im sorry but this guy's got it wrong. For mutilate ALWAYS go instant mh deadly OH.
    why would you use instant for pvp?

What's the reasoning behind this?

seems like he's aiming for higher flat dmg output
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasragfist View Post
    seems like he's aiming for higher flat dmg output
    This there is a muti PvP spec that you use instant MH deadly off and wound on thrown for if you need it but the dmg output ends up being worth it over the 10% healing from wound I have started playing around with it and it seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill View Post
    And you saying this like this makes it seem like your trying to be an elitist this whole IP for PvP is a very new concept so ya don't be a dick.
    Last edited by Firatha; 2010-12-21 at 04:32 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're doing Rated BGs, there will most likely be at least 2 other people who bring the MS debuff, so you're better spent using DPS poisons as Mut since they should apply Crippling through Deadly Brew.

Now, if you decide to PvP as Sub, that would be Wound MH/Crippling OH and w/e flavor poison you want on your thrown.
    BfA Beta Time

Instant mh deadly oh. Instants extra damage is better than the 10% healing debuff, and gives cripling a higher uptime since it procs more often.