Blacksmithing vs Jewelcraft for warriors

This is my first character so if that helps any keep that in mind. I'm not sure whether blacksmithing or Jewelcrafting is superior for purposes of making money and overall utility for warriors, I know pretty much most professions can make money, but I would like to know whether blacksmithing or Jewelcrafting is superior in that for arms warriors, I've heard jewelcrafting is the best but blacksmithing allows me a few end game shields/2h weapons.

My secondary is mining.

I would also like to tank a little in the 80-85 5 mans or so before learning how to tank raids.

Jewelcrafting for sure.
    It offers a competitive stamina bonus like all other professions, excellent money making potential and making your own gems is sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me just tell you something:

It costs me 2 gold to socket my gloves and bracers.

But in all seriousness, blacksmithing is ridiculous to level up right now past 450, the amount of ore necessary is just astronomic, my alt miner leveled from 80 to 81 (at 15% of 82 right now), only by MINING mats so i could hit 525 blacksmithing.
    And with the current BoP system of orbs, its so frustrating to make money with blacksmithing, i need to keep farming heroics for them, and nobody will pay you the rightful amount of gold for the time spent trying to farm orbs. And you cant really farm when 5 people are hitting need every heroic, even if they cant even use them (hi JCs).
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2010-12-21 at 07:53 AM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

I'm a Warrior. I'm a BS/JC. If you can't have both then go for JC, no question.

Both of them PWNS !!!!

I'm a max blacksmith/JC. Go blacksmithing out of the two. JC is a wussy profession

I was in the same boat when I made my warrior. He was Blacksmithing & Mining and sat that way until I wanted more. I grinded out all the mats needed to level Jewelcrafting and then got to work.

Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting can be highly profitable and work great together to provide a lot of extra bonuses.