Poll: Funniest class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I play a hunter and have been doing so for 4 years, but I've also got a 60 rogue and a 80 rogue that I used to play sometimes back in classic, but I must say I found rogues more enjoyable while leveling, and rogues are somewhat better than hunters at 85 in PvP at the moment. Hunter class hasn't received much attention in the past years and it still lacks some survivability (some say damage is bad as well but in my opinion it's pretty fine, if anything it's the damage of other classes that should be toned down). In PvE hunters are doing excellent though.

Both are fun classes but rogues seem to be better off in PvP at the moment, if that's what you're after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillaWoW View Post
    I play a hunter and have been doing so for 4 years, but I've also got a 60 rogue and a 80 rogue that I used to play sometimes back in classic, but I must say I found rogues more enjoyable while leveling, and rogues are somewhat better than hunters at 85 in PvP at the moment. Hunter class hasn't received much attention in the past years and it still lacks some survivability (some say damage is bad as well but in my opinion it's pretty fine, if anything it's the damage of other classes that should be toned down). In PvE hunters are doing excellent though.

Both are fun classes but rogues seem to be better off in PvP at the moment, if that's what you're after.
    OP said it was PVE oriented

Am I going insane....or is it that I am the only one who knows how to spell?

OT: I have both a rogue and a hunter, like it was stated previously ranged or melee you decide, they are both extremely fun and versatile characters when played correctly.

Deleted
    Hmm lets see..

Its just a wild guess mate but maybe.. see for yourself? If you dont like the rogue half way, then stop, find mailbox, send heirlooms to your hunter and continue with that?

Im sorry for not contributing so much on topic but as an adult, I just cannot fathom why anyone asks other people what they should like. Just try it man, its one of the beauties of this game, you can surprise yourself and if you dont like it, you reroll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    And to all those people saying 'stealth is fun', Camouflage for hunters says hi.
    In Nagrand arena i see a hunter from one pillar to another.. so yea, Hi ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Taunka View Post
    Hunters are easier.
    Rogues are funner.

I'd choose a rogue, and I am one =D They're fun at 85, and never boring to lvl, even in the vanilla zones (before they had a facelift) and TBC zones.

Defo choose a rogue!!! The only bad thing is how much you get pissed off when some people call you a rouge. it's spelt roGUE! ROGUE MOTHER FUCKERS!
    Know how you feeling, like when people use Æ as A or E, which means ae on danish.

If you prefer melee or ranged, that should be your first decision maker. If you don't have a preference then I would say:

PVE Focused: (Have both at 81-85)

Rogue - More complicated, currently middle to low of the pack dps. Fun and quick leveling

Hunter - Easier, Middle to upper dps currently. Repetitive leveling(had to change specs a few times to keep it interesting)

PVP Focused:
    Rogue - Huge fun. Able to hold up 3+ people at once in bgs using rotating saps and distracts (people tend to rage and search for you for 30+ seconds) and able to drop 1 on 1 fights in moments. Also able to get away from pretty damn much anything. I've screwed with 3 people till one finds me, they all 3 light me up, Cloak, Vanish, sprint (x2 if subt spec) then ended up with coming back a few moments later and getting killing blow on each as they are now focused on something else.

Hunter - Powerful early on in levels but as things get higher, they get less useful. In large scale battles you can feel pretty damn powerful, but once someone gets on you it can be pretty damn hopeless at times. 1 on 1 is painful against most classes as well.

My 2 Cents
    Last edited by Yan; 2010-12-21 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    I made one of both in Cata.

Rogue I have so far levelled to 47, and I find it drab boring because I do SHIT in terms of attacks used.

The hunter is currently 73, and still going. Loads of fun because there is NEVER a moment where I am NOT clicking a button, unlike rogues where I literally sit around and wait to click on Mutilate <.<

Quote Originally Posted by MiniWill View Post
    I made one of both in Cata.

Rogue I have so far levelled to 47, and I find it drab boring because I do SHIT in terms of attacks used.

The hunter is currently 73, and still going. Loads of fun because there is NEVER a moment where I am NOT clicking a button, unlike rogues where I literally sit around and wait to click on Mutilate <.<
    I highly suggest switching to Subt Spec if you prefer less downtime during rotations.

Funniest eh?

Probably a gnome something - those little manbabies always make me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDonnie View Post
    Oh you can huh? If you want all your damage to be the auto-attack damage maybe.

Keeping track of positioning, combopoints, SnD, Rupture and Overkill and other cooldowns isn't enough for you, or what?

Rogue is fun and challenging in PvE. But the lazy guy inside my head wants to be ranged on alot of bosses
    You really went out of your way to make it sound hard, too bad its faceroll. Hunters just the same really, i like both my Hunter and Rogue but id probably say Rogue just out of personal opinion.