Alright, so there is this great farming-spot in deepholm, and i`m going to share it with you now =)

West of the Temple of Earth, there is a "platform" called Shuddering Spires.
Before you go there, grab a Potion of Treasure Finding. This will give you a buff that last for one hour, and the creatures you kill have a chance to drop a small treasure chest. The chest contains 1-5 gold, often 4-12 Embersilk and sometimes violate earth.

So at Shuddering Spires, there are alot of large packs running around. Some consist of Stone bats, which have about 5k hp each.
The other type of packs consist of Jaspertip Swarmers, which have 11k hp. Both type of packs are easily aoed down. On my lvl 82 DK i just spread 1 or 2 disease and throw down Death and Decay, but ofc any class can do this. They also drop a lot of grays which shall be vendored. The bats are also skinnable, which makes the farm alot more efficient. i can normally get inbetween 10 and 15 stacks of savage leather within the one hour the potion lasts. 5-10 greens are also normal. if you have mining or herbalism, there are some materials to pick up, but it isn`t the majority of the income.

there is accually so much grays, silk, greens, other materials, that i have to go to Temple of Earth and send it/vendor the trash.

All in all, the vendor trash + gold looted normally gives me 400g, which is 200g + the amount the potion cost of the auction house. The Leather could be sold on the Auction house, or be used to lvl Leatherworking. The greens can be disenchanted, and either be sold raw on the auction house, or you could make enchants for yourself, guildies or they can be sold on the auction house as well. All in all a easy farm for any class.

As of cataclysms release, there is ofcourse alot of ganking, so pvp gear/specc is adviced. No screenshots/pictures should be nesseccary, this is a easy farm, and doable in every faction/class/specc

happy farm, and thank you for your time!