Deleted

Holy Paladin's top of the bill

I wanna know if in your raids the paladins are alone at the top of the healing meters.
    First pala, couple of percent lower the priests and way lower the druids. Like example, 30% - 24% - 13% (shamans somewhere in between)
    Its always the same, pala's rullling #1 (and almost full of mana) priest second, and druids at the bottom (are they still usefull for raids as healer?)
    Last edited by mmoc9a58a87011; 2010-12-21 at 11:31 AM.

Are we in some kind of crazy world where healing meters matter?
    If people are alive then that's what's important. (Oh and Paladins are pretty crazy atm, healing wise)

BTW holy paladins are not full mana when they end a raid fight ,if it happens , maybe you raid with too many healers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchlol View Post
    Are we in some kind of crazy world where healing meters matter?
    If people are alive then that's what's important. (Oh and Paladins are pretty crazy atm, healing wise)
    The meaning of this post is, pala's can heal so much and mana isnt a big issue for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragons latest video that came out had a holy pally topping the healing meters, don't see why it matters tho?

no The meaning of this post is for you to tell us you raid with too many healers. trust me. As Holy pala we have the same manaproblems every healer out there has.

Paladins just got quite a nerf already. If anything, buff druid a bit. Don't nerf us again ;_;

Im guessing this a QQ thread? holy paladins are a little tough right now but if its a common problem that they're always top healing it will be fixed soon enough.

Roll a Paladin lets see how u do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prison View Post
    Roll a Paladin lets see how u do
    Why? I didnt say or mean anything bad about pala's, its great for them, I would love to see the druids get a little attention from blizz : )

I see the same post here when a priest was on top 'Holy Priest Top of The Bill QQ!' or shaman 'Resto Shaman Top of The Bill QQ more!'.
    There will always be someone on top.

Deleted
    Well ... look at ur recount ... palas do alot of overheal cause of beacon and selfheal. I'm around 800k-900K below the Pala at the end of bossfights due to this overheal he does (im a Holy Priest)

Deleted
    Ignore healing meters. As long as your raid members aren't dying it really doesn't matter, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    I wanna know if in your raids the paladins are alone at the top of the healing meters.
    First pala, couple of percent lower the priests and way lower the druids. Like example, 30% - 24% - 13% (shamans somewhere in between)
    Its always the same, pala's rullling #1 (and almost full of mana) priest second, and druids at the bottom (are they still usefull for raids as healer?)
    Just out of curiosity, if I try and translate this post with my Troll to English dictionary is it going to read: Dear Ghostcrawler, Pleas nerf Pallies (again) because I still hate them?

Deleted
    Holy Paladins do have mana management issues, and whilst do have very high throughput our raid healing is very weak. my view on healing meters is that if nobody died, the healers are doing a good job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashtanerada View Post
    Ignore healing meters. As long as your raid members aren't dying it really doesn't matter, does it?
    Generally speaking yes. Although overhealing is more of a concern now. If you have too many healers and too much overheal you're wasting a potential dps spot.