Elemental t11 offpiece

Hello, im wondering what offpiece you guys are planning to get (instead of a t11 piece when u got 4set) im not sure yet which offpiece is best to go for.
    Im thinking of the +haste +spirit head, or the mastery , spirit chest.

Deleted
    The crafted chest, as it is pretty much Identical to the T11 one, the diff being more haste and crit instead of 2 sockets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropkmurphy View Post
    The crafted chest, as it is pretty much Identical to the T11 one, the diff being more haste and crit instead of 2 sockets.
    If you mean this chest... http://www.wowhead.com/item=56563
    Isnt t11 a bit better with sockets? http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=56563;60313

But yea, I have been thinking about the offpiece also, not sure what to get yet.

In regards to comparing the two chests -- you would be putting a +40 Intellect Gem as well as a +20 Int / +20 Spirit Gem to get the bonus of +20 Intellect.

This would give you 301 Int + 40 + 20 + 20 = 381 Total Intellect w/ the Tier 11 Chest compared to 341 of the crafted chest.

Usually tier chests are never the off piece -- most times it is either gloves or legs that can be offset.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an Engineer, so the decision has kind of been made for me. But, on the other hand, I got my off piece well before I'm getting the T11.

at Endus -- what is your toon name?

circuit-design-breastplate
    or
    helm-of-the-nether-scion
    and crafted shit sucks compared to hc pieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 11 resto gloves.

For normal I'd go with the BoE pants, but once you get into heroic the resto gloves seem a better option.

Looks like im getting the resto gloves then.

well my personal preference would be to get the tier helm, gloves, legs and chest and off set the shoulders for Feludius's Mantle, but everyone has a different taste

I'll probably be using resto shoulders.

dosn't matter if you take resto shoulders or resto gloves. exact same stats ure gaining

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shok View Post
    dosn't matter if you take resto shoulders or resto gloves. exact same stats ure gaining
    Actually shoulders give you mastery + yellow socket and gloves give haste + blue socket, 10 int socket bonus on both.

i think its the pants because in Bastion drops random pants with the same stats or im wrong ??

Your off peice WILL be gloves. Resto gloves to be exact. If your switching another peice your doing it wrong.

Sig by Visenna