Deleted

Exclamation Guide to creating a successful first Impression.

This guide will help users to achieve a better relationship with other players within the game, and also interact a lot more socially on the MMO-champion forums.

If you are registering to join a forum, you need to have a valid reason to why you are registering, If you are registering to complain, or "flame" other users about those views, you are wasting your time and giving a bad impression of yourself to the community.
    Try find an Insightful reason to join, something that could help somebody, such as a valid answer to a question asked, or helping users learn something new from your own experience. for instance, a lot of people (atleast on my server) cannot find High Priest Amet, From my previous knowledge I can tell you that he is actually inside the dam, and the entrance to the dam are at either side.

The same Idea can be applied to joining just about anything, from joining a new guild, to joining a raid or dungeon, being polite and providing positive insight into conversations can be appreciated by everybody, which in turn, will help people appreciate you.

Generally applies to your server as a whole, making anal jokes in trade or similar isn't cool, and certainly won't help you when applying for guilds. If you see somebody on the same quest as you, or constantly waiting for something, give them a hand, offer them an invite, trust me, They'll think a lot more positively about you and your guild.

Also, feel free to crack a few jokes anytime, show that you're alos around to have a good time, as long as they aren't overly silly or can be found offensive to someboday, as this can easily negate any respect earned for you.

When doing Dungeons and raids, try to make sure you have some idea of what is going on around you, such as what a boss might do, and how to deal with the effects that might occur, such as moving out of the flames of doom, or flipping a switch to stop a dangerous ability. If worst comes to the worst, make sure you have some gnomes to sacrifice!
    I hope you find this guide very helpful and apply these procedures into your everyday experiences.
    Last edited by mmoc70be502075; 2010-12-21 at 03:49 PM.