10+ Year Old Account

Resto Shaman: LW pattern????

Been looking around for resto shammy gear and got my LW to max and have yet to find any gear that is meant for resto shammy's. I hope I'm just ignorant of the location of a pattern or something because I will be quite upset and will feel jaded if this is a reality and I don't get any gear >.<

Resto Mail Gear and Elem Mail Gear = Same Gear. Get used to it. This is designed in a way that the Caster Mail and Leather's Spirit is converted to Hit for the DPS roles of Shamans and Druids (and Shadow Priests for cloth). As well, they are not going to itemize 2 additional specs with extra gear. You can say "Well Holy Paladins get their own gear." but there is also NO other class that uses Caster Plate period. Caster Mail and Leather have 1 class, 2 specs, per. The only big time you will see them differentiate who gets what, is your Tiered Epic Sets.

Specifically you want http://www.wowhead.com/spell=78489 and http://www.wowhead.com/spell=78462. Now the skill level notations are very incorrect, both on Wowhead, and in-game. They require 525 to learn all the epic patterns. Dunno why it is so fubar'd.

So yes, they do no have Spirit on them. But these are your choices. Take it or leave it.

Check your respective Leather/Hide vendor in Twilight Highlands. He will sell you a ton of top-end patterns, with horribly mis-skilled requirements that are inaccurate. But they are there.
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2010-12-21 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your the man Zero...... I get you with the linked ele/ resto gear also. Just going to need to do some reforging seeing as I need spirit. That is why they put that mechanic in the game though.