Thread: Macro Help

Macro Help

I think I am close but need some help...

looking for a macro that will apply hunters mark, set pet to attack, and apply misdirect on pet (or focus). I am getting stuck at the misdirect part as it wont apply bc of CD. Any suggestions?

Any other good hunter macros I should be aware of?

Thanks.

You won't be able to do more than one command at once if they're on the GCD. You will have to use separate keybinds. If your pet is on defensive (which most pets should) it will attack automatically once you start attacking. Apply HM > MD Pet > Start attacking and the pet will attack automatically.

#showtooltip
    /petattack
    /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Hunter's Mark; [@pet,exists,alive][@focus,exists,alive,help][] Misdirection

I'm at work right now, so I can't test this macro. If I got the syntax right, it should send your pet in to attack while casting Hunter's Mark on the target, and the next time you hit the hotkey (within 3 seconds, without changing targets or leaving combat), you'll misdirect to your pet if you have a pet and it's alive, to your focus target if you have no pet or it's dead, and if you have no focus target or your focus target is dead or an enemy, it'll give you a targeting cursor to select someone.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."