BC Rep Achievements

Are we unable to gain from BC dungeons or heroics anymore at lv 85? i just ran myself through h mgt to finish the sunreavers rep sonce im only 1500rep away but i gained nothing throughout the whole run and i also didnt get any rep fromthe dailies there either

sunreavers? if anything H MGT would give Shattered Sun Offensive

And last time I checked you can still get rep out of BC dungeons at level 85, maybe only mgt doesn't give rep but I don't know.
    I'm actually looking for money, work is just an unwanted side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    sunreavers? if anything H MGT would give Shattered Sun Offensive
    This is correct. Sunreavers is WotLK rep from the argent tourney iirc

I don't know. That would suck it if was true.

oh rofl yeah i meant shattered sun lol guess i got confused their both blood elfs

but yeah i didnt gain any shatteed sun rep from h mgt or the dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Chucknourishh View Post
    oh rofl yeah i meant shattered sun lol guess i got confused their both blood elfs

but yeah i didnt gain any shatteed sun rep from h mgt or the dailies
    A bug I'd imagine.

Just checking, you aren't wearing one of those current rep tabards are you? That may cause issues if you are

yeah i was wearing earthern ring tabard, ill try again without it if still no rep gain i imagine it must be a bug

I think it's a bug even with reg BC dungeons. I run Sethekk Halls everyday and get Lower City rep but then when I try for Ramps it gives me no rep. And I wear Cata rep taberds in H MGT and still get Shattered Sun rep.

you gotta run heroics to get the rep... unless you run one of the lv70 dungeons... like shattered halls, steamvault, shadow labyrinth, or the tempest keep ones
    That's me

"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."
    Courtesy of AetherMcLoud big thanks for making my day man. Peace out

Just finished my KoT rep by running Heroic BM and OH, So you still get rep at 85.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

so some bc dungeons/heroics still give rep while others do not odd

Luckily i have all but Scale of sands in exalted 8-)

I just got rep from Lower City last night when I ran through Sethekk Halls. So at least that rep is working.

If you do BC heroics with no tabard I think it should work.

Bugs. Open a ticket if they continue to exist on another tries.

While wearing the Cata rep tabards, I ran heroic Hellfire instances w/ my guild for the achievements and those who weren't maxed rep said they were getting rep from it. This may be a silly question, but are you certain you're not fully rep'd w/ SSO?

Confirmed, you still gain rep.

Yeah, its shattered sun rep. But hey, you got to run that fun ol dungeon!

Yep, still gain reputation, and it's a good thing to do this with 3 guildies so you farm guild achievements in the same time