WoW camera glitching in BG's and Dungeons

My mouse will randomly glitch out to when i hold my right mouse button and attempt to move the camera.Iit will randomly turn 180 degrees and wont let my toon turn. Sometimes it just won't even let my move my camera at all. I have disabled all my addons, and deleting my WTF and interface folder, reinstalling my addons AFTER deleting them and such didnt work, and also updating mouse drivers. It's getting annoying so i'd like to know if you guys know a way to fix this.

Thanks.

I think that's happened to be a couple times before too, but only on my hunter toons. The only way I've found that fixes it is logging out then back in and you're fine...but if it's doing it constantly, I'm not sure. It's a rare thing for me.

Deleted
    I got the same, it freaks me out, I got so nervous that I almost broke my mouse thinking it was its problem.

My camera does a 180 when I move across Cho'gall's room. :<

Quick question, do you guys run "Fullscreen" or "Fullscreen Windowed" mode, with dual or single monitors. It may be a thought I just had.

I don't have that problem, but I run with "Fullscreen Windowed" and dual monitors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldiron View Post
    Quick question, do you guys run "Fullscreen" or "Fullscreen Windowed" mode, with dual or single monitors. It may be a thought I just had.
    Fullscreen Windowed mode with single monitor, this causes it?

Try /reload ui

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Try /reload ui
    Its an ongoing problem, that won't fix it. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Marquessa View Post
    Fullscreen Windowed mode with single monitor, this causes it?
    I'm not sure, but it was a hunch I had. I did one BG with no addons and going just strict fullscreen and it seemed to work, but that was just one short test, so, i'm not even sure as of right now.