Poll: Do you think ZG is going to make a comeback in Cataclysm?

Return of Zul'Gurub?

So as you guys may or may not know, the Zul'Gurub raid portal has been removed... and there are no mobs in the Zul'Gurub zone. Also in the archeology text on Zin'Rokh Destroyer of worlds it mentions something on the return of Hakkar:

"According to your research, this great weapon was one of the many treasures of Hakkar the Soulflayer in Zul'Gurub. Hakkar was defeated years ago and this sword passed through the hands of many powerful warriors and paladins before apparently becoming sundered. It is remarkable that you have been able to reforge it, but also a little troubling that if the Destroyer of Worlds has returned, perhaps the Soulflayer is not far behind."

Do you guys think this means that Zul'Gurub will return as a cataclysm raid?
    Last edited by Youknowme; 2010-12-21 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Could be, as Blizzard seems to be on a revamp rampage so i wouldn't be surprised
    Although i really hope not. In with the new out with the Old!
    no moar setbacks -,-

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, Zul'Gurub won't return, since it's a questing area. Another raid with Hakkar might be a possibility though, but honestly I think it's at the bottom of the list with Illidan's return... with Turalyon and Alleria... Two years ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    No, Zul'Gurub won't return, since it's a questing area. Another raid with Hakkar might be a possibility though, but honestly I think it's at the bottom of the list with Illidan's return... with Turalyon and Alleria... Two years ago...
    Is it a questing area? I haven't done stv since cata came out - but when i visited it on my 85 it was completely empty.

Its not a raid, its not the same exact dungeon, and both lorewise and mechanic wise the dungeon is progressed from the previous one (aka its not Ony 2.0). So really theres no issue with it as far as I'm concerned. Infact I like the fact that they dont leave a potential unfinished story dead in the water as they did...I mean all you did in ZG and ZA was banish Hakkar and stop some trolls...and we're supposed to believe they wont ever try to come back? Ya no...similar to the new VC and SFK, new story that is derived from the old versions that progress the plot.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You certainly were However, please note that reviving old topics is usually seen as "thread necroing". If you plan to add to your thread though I don't see a reason to penalize you. There's most certainly room for more discussion with the recent announcement.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara