Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I'd like to see the math on this. I know guilds wont hit lvl 25 until then, I think it ended up being 123 days or something if you get exp capped every day. Also, I'm not sure the guild rep cap is the same for everyone. A friend of mine got capped both weeks, and wasn't even honored.
    Well, we're currently on our 4th week of rep gain, the time between cata release and the server restarts was enough time for some people to hit 500/6k into friendly.

And for the math part. For guild levels 1-25 you need 845,670,000 exp. You gain 6.246m exp per day. This means guilds will hit 25 on the 136th day.
    From 0/3k neutral to exalted is 42k rep. With 3.5k rep per week it will take exactly 12 weeks assuming you hit the cap weekly. And I lied. On the 84th day people will hit exalted. My bad, I knew it was February and thought that was both, but when I redid my math only the rep will hit exalted in February, level 25 will be sometime in March or April it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Even worse is that the guild leader isnt automatically exalted with his own guild? I know what you are thinking, he could just pass guild master to everyone to get everyone exalted, but couldnt bliz just make a system where the guild stores the original leader in it?
    Think of it like this: you're championing your guild to other people. How well you impress upon other people you and your guild's ability decides your reputation. The guild master need not necessarily be an exalted member of his guild, because it's not just the guilds' view on the person that decides how reputable the person and his guild is. Consider a reclusive guild master, and a heroic 3rd-in-command; whom will be the more revered within the guild in the eyes of outsiders? After all, the guild master earns his respect, else there'll be mutiny at hand -- mutiny that is only possible by someone lower in rank than the guild master gaining more favour with his guildmates. That's how I see it anyway.

Also, as someone with way too much gold, im begging for more gold sinks! I dont see it expensive at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

I dont know if it is just me.. But I can't gain guild rep by doing HCs with my guild (5 of us are in the same guild) But I can gain rep by questing.. And I do hate questing

15+ Year Old Account
    I know it isn't completely related to the topic, but both Guild Reputation bugs appear to be fixed.

The people that gained too much rep won't be able to do so in the future:
    "Weekly resets and calculations which occur during regular maintenance should no longer be applied one hour early, which should prevent them from being run twice." http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...updated-dec-21

Also, from personal experience, my cap didn't reset last week (I was stuck at 1674 friendly for 2 full weeks, when my cap should have been 3.5k higher). However, it did reset this week and I can gain the 3.5k rep like normal!

So while I'm slightly angry some people got tons more rep than me due to 2 bugs, I'm glad they were fixed, and I'll live with it.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines