Thread: Pre-raid - PvP?

Pre-raid - PvP?

Given Exemplar's new stat rates...it looks like a 4 set PvP will be BiS pre-raid, or at least very close. What do you all think?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You lose too many secondary stats to resilience, it wouldn't be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by summons inc View Post
    You lose too many secondary stats to resilience, it wouldn't be worth it.
    You sure? 4-set bonus on the blue gear is worth 1500 crit/haste according to Exemplar's stats, and it's worth 900 crit/haste according to Redcape. Then you factor in that the pieces generally have a little more STR on then than other PvE alternatives, and the gloves bonus is still 5% added to CS, which is also quite good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about the lack of hit/expertise on the PvP set gear?

Quote Originally Posted by summons inc View Post
    What about the lack of hit/expertise on the PvP set gear?
    You can reforge the secondary stats on the gear(not resil though) to attempt to meet caps. But you have to keep in mind, Strength is worth more than twice the value of hit rating, so it's definitely not as big a concern if you ca make up the loss. There was a discussion on EJ about this, and they came to the same conclusion regarding PvP gear.

I don't think it's a bad shout. To be honest, it must be easier grinding honor than running heroic pug dungeons and losing a roll on a 346 item to competing class. 5% on Crusader Strike with the gloves isn't a bad boost either.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!