Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why can't you QQers just quit the game?

"-Magmaw's Pillar of Flame now prefers targets further than 15 yards away for Lava Parasites and will not be cast more than once per 30 seconds.
    -Lava Parasites now only apply their melee attack proc to players who are targeted. Lava Parasites are functioning normally and cannot infest a player with more than 3 Parasite debuffs active. Snared Lava Parasites will function like other creatures and switch to a nearby target if it becomes available, making them a viable target for Infestation."

My guild downed this in 4 attempts with the achieve. Stop fucking crying, just get good. This fight was so fun and interesting before. Now, it's gonna be trash.

So you're quiting all games if you don't like rules? Haven't tried to suggest better rule so the game will be more funnier for you? Well, they are trying.

Oh, and, btw: You are QQing about QQers. ^^
    FEAR the slayer of the gods, catcher of the souls, the doomsinger of everlasting sunset, the immortal happy-burn-till-not-even-ashes-remains prophet! The Sunflower!

You're QQing about the change. :/ And honestly, it was kind of annoying. XD

Omg this thread is so confusingly ironic!!! Make it stop! O_O Now IM QQING! Run b4 the virus spreads guys! B4 its too late!

so, you did something and they changed it so now you can cry about it?

Im QQing about you QQing about people QQing

I'm going to laugh when the game is back to wotlk style XD

OP. Just because you see yourself as leet or whatever does not mean that everyone else sees themselves that way or has the makeup needed on demand for that particular fight.
    last I checked games were meant to be fun. If you want everything hard then why not go play AoC? That's skill based and seems to be what you are looking for. Then again, you are so good that there's probably nothing out there for you right?

Seriously, casuals have dungeons and BGs. The people who want to be challenged should have raiding, and rated pvp. Why does everything have to be so fucking easy?

Games should be fun, but when 95% of the content is already catered to casual players, the hard stuff should be left alone. It was fun that way.

Seriously, casuals have dungeons and BGs. The people who want to be challenged should have raiding, and rated pvp. Why does everything have to be so fucking easy?
    Actually, you have heroic modes. Who cares if they made magmaw easier, he was already easy. Afraid someones going to get an epic that you already had now? Who cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post

Games should be fun, but when 95% of the content is already catered to casual players, the hard stuff should be left alone. It was fun that way.
    I have to agree with xxAkirhaxx. If you're whining about NORMAL modes being nerfed, you're no better than the ones who wanted it nerfed in the first place. Also, being casual is pretty damn nice. I get to enjoy things other than my computer screen while still being skilled enough to down the difficult content. You so-called 'hardcore raiders' with your faux-elite attitudes just annoy those around you. Nobody wants to hear the moaning about how 'casual' players are ruining your secret club of, oh... 12 MILLION PLAYERS?
    If you're going to cry about anything, cry about the people who suck and the wannabe-trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

15+ Year Old Account
    It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that there are going to be ongoing nerfs to new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that there are going to be ongoing nerfs to new content.
    Not even strictly nerfs, when you really think about it. Blizz is trying to work the kinks out of certain fights so that they flow more smoothly overall. It happens with every major release of content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

Deleted
    WoW itself has never been fun. It's always had anti-fun mechanics. (Keep it simple stupid. Oh and no simple doesn't = easy) WoW has always been about the social aspect.

Here's a suggestion. Unsubscribe. Elitists make up a small percentage of the playerbase and really, no on cares for those of whom are morbidly obese, live in their parents basements and live on wow. You cleared heroic raids and I haven't started normal /clap.

And really, what point in there is QQ'ing over shit you already cleared? Your probably not going to have to clear it again and if you do it's only going to consume less time. Want a challenge clear it on heroic. The game should be catered to the majority and blizzard, of whom do want make profit cater to said majority.

Basically, wow is not for you alone. And this is what MMORPG means, to have as many as possible players on-line.
    Why can't you juz go to play single-player game.

Casuals runs normal raid...hardcores run heroics...
    So stop QQ and go run Heroics if you are that great... that is all...

Deleted
    You are QQ´ing about QQ´ers? :-) Wow..more this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Theonemanwolfpack View Post
    Im QQing about you QQing about people QQing

Heard you liked QQ so we put nerfs in your hotfixes so you can qq while you qq

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a casual and have killed Magmaw twice. Why do people associate casual with bad? It really wasn't hard at all even in its original form.
    Last edited by Tehfred; 2010-12-22 at 12:42 PM.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman