Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    Stop fucking crying
    Hey, your words, not mine. I agree I don't want it to be nerfed to the ground, and have not gotten to try Cataclysm dungeons out yet, but I think it may have been a genuinely needed nerf, I may be wrong, but if the fight is still hard and challenging with the nerf its okay.

Seriously, casuals have dungeons and BGs. The people who want to be challenged should have raiding, and rated pvp. Why does everything have to be so fucking easy?

Games should be fun, but when 95% of the content is already catered to casual players, the hard stuff should be left alone. It was fun that way.
    A few things to consider,

There have been major changes in raiding and dungeons since WOTLK. This is entry level raiding and as far as I can tell not heroic mode you are talking about. Don't expect it to be ballbustingly hard. Expect later tiers to be harder and possibly more challenging.

The amount of players in this game that is truly hardcore is very low, the majority of wow players are not hardcore. Who do you think the developer will cater to when making new stuff? The people who pay their salaries or the 0.001% of players that are "too good" for easy content.

And to build on the previous point, there is no point for blizzard to invest a lot of time and money in developing content that only a tiny fraction of the playerbase will ever see.

Which brings me to my last point, a small fraction of the playerbase is spending a lot more time than everyone else in this game. They have a lot more time and practice so they are just better than the rest at raiding. To make content hard for these people would mean making it practically impossible to the average raider, which I doubt Blizzard will do.

So to summarize, you should be grateful that this game is so popular with casuals because that is what allows it to keep going. Blizzard knows this and thus will primarily make content that is aimed at the casuals who play the bills. Even though judging from ICC we can probably expect something similar in this expansion as well, where content is really, really insanely hard at first then gets easier over time (like the icc buff).

So OP you quitting? All I read from you is One big QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    People aren't actually as upset about these things as they believe you to believe. I'd imagine most of them are just bored and complaining is the "cool" thing to do. People who are actually angry about something do something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I'm going to laugh when the game is back to wotlk style XD
    It will be, a lot sooner than u'll expect. Heroics are already becoming faceroll, and it'll be only getting easier

Stop QQing about the QQers. If I have learned anything, it is that Blizzard will do what they want and won't do what they don't want. Don't blame people because they say it's too hard. It was ultimately Blizzard's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    You're QQing about the change. :/ And honestly, it was kind of annoying. XD

Omg this thread is so confusingly ironic!!! Make it stop! O_O Now IM QQING! Run b4 the virus spreads guys! B4 its too late!
    Haha this made me lol!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It will be, a lot sooner than u'll expect. Heroics are already becoming faceroll, and it'll be only getting easier
    I would assume by faceroll you mean, "I have gear from heroics and maybe a few pieces from raiding so now heroics are not as hard as when I walked in with ilvl 329 gear"

Heroics are NOT easy for a vast MAJORITY of the player base. Going in with minimum gear ilvl makes for a very very difficult time, Tanks get hit for a ton, healers go oom, and DPS just does not hit the mobs for very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see Blizzard cave in to all the bads qqing about raids and heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Pot kettle and we all know what is coming a long and slow serious of nerfs. It probably will not get to the WOTLK style roflmaowtfpwn everything heroics but it will not remain on the level they are now. The majority of players are lazy, will exploit at a moments notice, have little concept of honor, or challenge being its own reward. Blizzard as well as the player base at large are responsible equally for the trainwreck that is rolling down the tracks now picking up speed.

P.S. I put some QQ in your post about QQ so you could QQ about me QQing about your QQ.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    "-Magmaw's Pillar of Flame now prefers targets further than 15 yards away for Lava Parasites and will not be cast more than once per 30 seconds.
    -Lava Parasites now only apply their melee attack proc to players who are targeted. Lava Parasites are functioning normally and cannot infest a player with more than 3 Parasite debuffs active. Snared Lava Parasites will function like other creatures and switch to a nearby target if it becomes available, making them a viable target for Infestation."

My guild downed this in 4 attempts with the achieve. Stop fucking crying, just get good. This fight was so fun and interesting before. Now, it's gonna be trash.
    Oh, the irony...

Some people are retarded and they try to preach their amazingness by acting badass and pro when they're really just sad and bad. I think if something like this bothers you THAT much that you have to come and whine on the forums about it, is really just quite sad. So raid with your guild, kill raid bosses, I doubt they'll ever "nerf" that stuff, and let them tune heroics how they want.

Wow another thred about nothing but ....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....hands you a napkin for your tears.

15+ Year Old Account
    "-Magmaw's Pillar of Flame now prefers targets further than 15 yards away for Lava Parasites and will not be cast more than once per 30 seconds.
    -Lava Parasites now only apply their melee attack proc to players who are targeted. Lava Parasites are functioning normally and cannot infest a player with more than 3 Parasite debuffs active. Snared Lava Parasites will function like other creatures and switch to a nearby target if it becomes available, making them a viable target for Infestation."

My guild downed this in 4 attempts with the achieve. Stop fucking crying, just get good. This fight was so fun and interesting before. Now, it's gonna be trash.
    We got the Achievement in our first kill also. However the change is valid, you shouldn't have to be forced to wipe because of RNG for Achievement. Basicly the change for the further than 15 yards is the only change that is real the other changes are how you expected the Lava Parasites to work in the first place so I don't see why you are QQ'ing about it

Quote Originally Posted by s1ppr View Post
    You r so hardcore man.

This is your first expansion, right? Started at WOTLK, right?
    Hardcore not so much. I am simply aware of the past and the QQ nature of the WoW player base and MMO players in general. Started at WOTLK? Answer no.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    Hardcore not so much. I am simply aware of the past and the QQ nature of the WoW player base and MMO players in general. Started at WOTLK? Answer no.
    I read one word in your post wrong, therefore i misunderstood the whole post. I am terribly sorry...
    fff

I agree with you, but only if you also agree that they shouldn't have nerfed C'thun or any of the many bosses in BC.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Basically what you have here is a simple life fact. 10% of players are going to be elite, 10% are going to suck and the rest are in the middle and the middle is blizzards main base they are after because simply its what keeps blizzards investors happy with all that money coming in. So if they nerf something it means the middle was having trouble on it and if they make it harder it means the middle needs it more challanging. It's all about buisness if they see their players base dropping like mad because of challanging content they are going to ease up on it, and vice versa if its not challanging enough and people are quitting by the droves they will make it more challanging its a bitch to balance it that way but thats how it is. I don't really thing your thread about Why can't you QQers just quit the game? is going to change blizzards multi million dollar game. Only blizzard will make the decision based on player base rise and fall.

just pvp instead
    Gladiator Underbyte

Quote Originally Posted by Tehfred View Post
    I'm a casual and have killed Magmaw twice. Why do people associate casual with bad? It really wasn't hard at all even in its original form.
    ^
    Also, because if they quit the game they can't QQ anymore.

Let them QQ.
    Being an Alchemist, I can gather their tears and transmute them into Shadowspirit Diamonds.

---------- Post added 2010-12-22 at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by djdidi View Post
    Basically what you have here is a simple life fact. 10% of players are going to be elite, 10% are going to suck and the rest are in the middle and the middle is blizzards main base they are after because simply its what keeps blizzards investors happy with all that money coming in. So if they nerf something it means the middle was having trouble on it and if they make it harder it means the middle needs it more challanging. It's all about buisness if they see their players base dropping like mad because of challanging content they are going to ease up on it, and vice versa if its not challanging enough and people are quitting by the droves they will make it more challanging its a bitch to balance it that way but thats how it is. I don't really thing your thread about Why can't you QQers just quit the game? is going to change blizzards multi million dollar game. Only blizzard will make the decision based on player base rise and fall.
    The needs of the majority outweigh the needs of the minority. With 80% of the playerbase being the middle players, they have to cater to the larger population. If they lose the elitist squad or the bad player squad, they won't lose that much.