Deleted

Blackrock Caverns

About Blackrock caverns. It´s a lvl 80 dungeon. but why does it drop lvl 78 Gear at normal. I know that the item lvl is 308. and better then WotLk gear. But still 78. it should be lvl 80 or 81 on the gear.. Cuse the dungeon is a Lvl 80..

Because it can be entered at level 78.

Deleted
    Ok. But why does it says lvl 80 dungeon.. It should say required lvl 78 not 80

At one time you could go to Hyjal/Vash at 78 - that's no longer is the case - the required level was never updated but the did buff the ilvl and stats on the gear recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    ok then i know Thanks for the reply

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that BRC = equivalent of hellfire citadel in BC and Utgarde Keep in Wotlk, both of which dropped Req. Lvl 58 and Req Lvl 68 gear right? Did you make this EXACT post for both of those instances when those xpac's came out?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbz View Post
    You do realize that BRC = equivalent of hellfire citadel in BC and Utgarde Keep in Wotlk, both of which dropped Req. Lvl 58 and Req Lvl 68 gear right?
    The dungeons and zones in the former xpacs where meant to be for characters 2 levels short of the former max level (mob level, quest level, dungeon finde reqs once available). Cata dungeons and zones start at 80, so its a relevant question in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbz View Post
    You do realize that BRC = equivalent of hellfire citadel in BC and Utgarde Keep in Wotlk, both of which dropped Req. Lvl 58 and Req Lvl 68 gear right? Did you make this EXACT post for both of those instances when those xpac's came out?
    No this was my first post..
    BTW have you been eating barbwire and are little upset in the tummy.. sound like you are little grummpy
    Last edited by mmoc7ea8f7a85c; 2010-12-22 at 12:05 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you can run in as level 78 but you cannot queue up for it. Confirmed it myself.

Pic:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8...1211203630.jpg

And all the gear from BRC/Throne requires lvl 78 to equip.
    So, stop exp, get a party of 85 friends, get geared in Cata blues and then rape everyone in 78-79 BGs.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Shouldnt come as a suprise :P
    You have always been able to enter Dungeons before you hit the level to queue.
    Hellfire ones are 58
    UK/Nexus are 68
    Was obvious BRC/Throne would be 78 :P

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Hellfire ones are 58
    UK/Nexus are 68
    Was obvious BRC/Throne would be 78 :P
    Actually, you can enter Hellfire Ramparts at lvl 55, I remember boosting a friend that way. But the difference is, HF Ramparts gear require you to be lvl 60 to equip, Utgarde keep gear requires lvl 70, but you can use BRC/Throne gear at lvl 78.
    So, if you spend some time there with exp turned off to get geared, you'll have 308 iLvl gear(in some slots, atleast), while most people in 78-79 Battlegrounds will have 187 iLvl gear.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-01-12 at 06:49 PM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Actually, you can enter Hellfire Ramparts at lvl 55, I remember boosting a friend that way. But the difference is, HF Ramparts gear require you to be lvl 60 to equip, Utgarde keep gear requires lvl 70, but you can use BRC/Throne gear at lvl 78.
    It was 55? Hmm, guild members lied to me so they wouldnt run me through it