Deleted

CC break checker addon..?

I'm getting sick of idiots breaking my CC and whinging saying its me.

I need an addon that declares WHO brakes my CC. I've looked all over curse.. tried shepard and bigbrother but none of them seem to work.

Halp please!

Recount has some CC breaker thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallioine View Post
    Recount has some CC breaker thingy.
    /agree

Most damage meters have a CC breaker feature. I know it's not instant, but feel free to link the meters and shame the culprit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Deleted
    i use recount for that
    and when they say it wasnt me
    u can link it and they got busted

CastYeller does it too, I think (as well as announcing the mob you're CCing in the first place)

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I use BigBrother, it works for me, if you want it to announce in party chat though you have to mess with the settings.

Deleted
    Bumping this.

Big Brother will occasionally do what I want it to = announce WHO broke cc and with WHAT. But often it will simply announce that cc has been broken, which isn't enough info. No idea why it won't report WHO and WHAT consistently, bad code?

The addon called CC Breaker hasn't been updated for two years now, and sadly seems to be horribly broken.

So, anyone has some other suggestions?

I prefer RaidBuffStatus for announcing CC breaks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyss View Post
    Big Brother will occasionally do what I want it to = announce WHO broke cc and with WHAT. But often it will simply announce that cc has been broken, which isn't enough info. No idea why it won't report WHO and WHAT consistently, bad code?
    Big Brother ONLY won't announce it when it's broken by an aoe ground spell like Consecration or D&D because it can't trace that back to the player. It will announce any direct kind of spell that is cast on the target, and normal AOE spells like Blizzard.

It's a really nice addon imo, it may be out of their hands that they can't announce ground AOE spell breaks, something on Blizzard's end.

Skada has a cc breaker built into it, but it wont auto announce. You can manually announce it after the fight, though.

I think this is what you're looking forI stumbled upon it a few weeks ago, it's amazing for weeding out the bad kids and kickign them from a pug.

It tells you who broke the cc and with which ability. I added a screenshot so you can see.

wow.curse. com/downloads/wow-addons/details/sheepmonitor.aspx

i1238.photobucket. com/albums/ff493/theguatemalian/meme.jpg

(I just registered so I can't post hyperlinks or pictures yet but those are the links, I put a space after the . before com so i would post so you backspace once whne you paste the link)

Edit: It also has an option to announce to the raid during combat but it gets annoying when everyone is chain breaking your CC.

Deleted
    I've been using Sheepmonitor since it got updated. I really like it over CC breaker
    You can adjust the settings so it announces to the party you're in when something has been polymorphed, when it's broken naturally, when someone else broke it (and how), and if you want to you can set it so it has a 5-second countdown in /party to it breaking on it's own.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks for the replies. Gonna give Sheepmonitor a go and /pray for the best.