Addon for Notification of Execute Phase?

So mutilate rogues just got our fancy new execute in the form of backstab with murderous intent. This makes me very happy, because it changes the rotation and allows for huge numbers and fast shiny combo points.

What im looking for is an addon that would scream at me if the mob I am targeting is under 35% health, via the means of a text alert or a sound alert or both.

Thanks Community!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulus View Post
    For those of you reading this thread thinking "I've never met any weird people on WoW", then it's probably you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has already been answered on this very forum but I'll post it anyway. Power Auras can do that for you. It requires a bit of setup but this addon is a must have for any raiders.

Curse: wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/powerauras-classic.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by djodars View Post
    This has already been answered on this very forum but I'll post it anyway. Power Auras can do that for you. It requires a bit of setup but this addon is a must have for any raiders.

Curse: wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/powerauras-classic.aspx
    while PA is an awesome addon, it's not a must. there are plenty of trackers around. I, for example, have made a trigger on MSBT which pops at 35%.

PA is mostly used for its flashy-blingy textures, which in many cases are something bad.

While a PowerAura might get in the way, another option is you can set a tiny invisible transparent PowerAura for when you're in a party/raid only and the enemies health is under 35%. Then with PAC: Butons you can have it make your Backstab button have that spinning yellow glow that Blizzard uses for procs so you know to hit it and keep hitting it!

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator