How fast is your holy light/what stat do you stack?

I'm stacking Spirit then crit and i'm sitting on a 2.2, around 2.1,2.0 with judgement. Whats everyone else doing and how fast are their holy lights?

Deleted
    1.8 seconds atm, going haste then spirit.

Although i realy dont have that much haste yet, rng drops are bad at times.

Heh, we're 7/12 and i've got ONE drop. I hear ya on that. Trying to decide if the jump to haste from crit is really substantial. That does sound worth making the swap for.

Deleted
    7/12 Here aswel, first bit of plate we saw was from cho'gall. crit healing bracers

I have the halfrus wyrmbreaker neck. Afraid its sub-par and I wasted my time taking it now. I was pretty gung ho for crit in intro level raiding/heroics because mana was hard...but i'm finishing fights above 75% now--and I think its time to make the switch.

I finished Thalion and Varaliona or w/e (Dual dragons) with approximately 80% mana. I just couldn't get rid of it.

ok...maybe I missed something some where....why is spirit so important now? i thought it was just for mana regen?

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    2.2/2.0 self buffed

Spirit > Haste > all
    Same(at least for PvE).

Deleted
    Not in heroics yet with 2.14 (Kings only)

Haste - Spirit - All

My Holy Light is down to 1.8. I look for gear that has Spirit and Haste. Reforge mastery and crit into either haste or spirit. Gemming Int, Int Haste, or Int Spirit. It seems to make my regen excellent and being able to heal all heroics without any trouble, except when dps and tanks do stupid things. Getting that GCD down to 1 second is my priority right now which means we need about 3600ish. It is much easier to get your next heal off without having to wait to be able to cast, especially after a Day Breaker proc getting 2 holy shock back to back really quickly is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brashara View Post
    I have the halfrus wyrmbreaker neck. Afraid its sub-par and I wasted my time taking it now. I was pretty gung ho for crit in intro level raiding/heroics because mana was hard...but i'm finishing fights above 75% now--and I think its time to make the switch.

I finished Thalion and Varaliona or w/e (Dual dragons) with approximately 80% mana. I just couldn't get rid of it.
    Its still best in slot so don't worry, just go reforge the crit to haste and you're good to go

Currently 1.9 with judgement of the pure , i reforged alot PvP gear into spirit because pvp gear lack of spirit obviously.

The difficult part in an argument is not to defend one’s opinion, but rather to know it.
    - Andre Maurois 1957.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mreggena View Post
    ok...maybe I missed something some where....why is spirit so important now? i thought it was just for mana regen?
    Not as good now that BoL doesn't proc from HL however its good to be able to spam out the highly efficient Holy Light when damage is light.

Between haste, crit and mastery haste is the most reliable as it affects every cast rather than rng with crit. And mastery isn't all that great as a lot of the time you may be healing the tank via beacon rather than directly

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs View Post
    Currently 1.9 with judgement of the pure , i reforged alot PvP gear into spirit because pvp gear lack of spirit obviously.
    Has like 300 on 5 piece and you can get it on all offsets including trinket. The PvP gear is built very well this season except for the mastery tbh.