Thread: PvP Bane?

PvP Bane?

Hey guys

I recently got back into my Warlock. Can someone please enlighten me as to which Bane is better for PvP? The tooltips are incredibly general in nature & I am having a hard time deciding which one is more beneficial. I like Doom for the larger ticks & added pressure but every 15 seconds seems lacking but compared to Agony it still seems to be the better choice. Any help regarding this matter would greatly be appreciated. Also, does Doom scale with Intel?

Thanks in advance

I haven't crunched any numbers so take this with a grain of salt, but much like AE of choice, it comes down to spec. Agony for affliction. Doom for Demo. Havoc for alternate targets for destro. I'm guessing agony for main target, but it probably isnt a huge difference either way.

id say doom if you know the fight will take 30sec+ otherwise use agony

So if I'm running around alt+tabbing lower health targets - Agony
    Expected longer battle - Doom

Gotcha. Thanks guys, mucho loves.

The good thing with doom in PvP is, that it gives you a kind of bursty dot, if you can time it right.

The other thing is, that you need that global cooldown only one in a minute. More lika fire & forget thing, and i always value fire and forget in pvp.

Btw, who can dispell our banes ? does it count as magic? so that basically all healing spects can dispel it?
    Last edited by vision2; 2010-12-23 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix View Post
    So if I'm running around alt+tabbing lower health targets - Agony
    Expected longer battle - Doom

Gotcha. Thanks guys, mucho loves.
    so when your around low hp people you just alt tab and browse mmo-champion or something?