Deleted

Stonecore - Stonecore Earthshaper - Dust Storm Interupt?

Once the Stonecore Earthshaper transforms into a Force of Earth (earth elemental) he starts casting Dust Storm. Can this nasty AE be interupted or not?

iirc it can't be interrupted. The transform however, can be interrupted.

The above is correct. Transformation = Interruptable, Dust Storm ≠ Interruptable.

Deleted
    Could it be that certain types of interrupts work and others don't? I'm pretty sure I interrupted it with Scatter Shot more than once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scatter Shot isnt an interrupt, and those guys are immune to stuns, but silences or crowd control probably work (few times iv let them transform, so cant confirm).
    The same way we can interrupt a lot of uninterruptable spells by stunning their target.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Thank you for the replies. I finally got into the dungeon (damn queues) and was able to "interrupt" his cast with Scatter Shot.

Shamans can use Bind Elemental on them to interrupt the cast. It will break instantly most likely, but will still stop the cast entirely.

They must be properly CC'd while killing the beserkers/warbringers/Milhouse and burned down by everyone so that they don't have time to cast the dust storm. They go down fairly quickly.
    WTB talented signature creators!

warlocks can also banish them once they turn into elementals.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    We use our tanks shock wave to interrupt the AoE so I'm pretty sure stuns actually do work. Unless shock wave is somehow special.

10+ Year Old Account
    After he turns into a big elemental, stuns stop working.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    we just CC the elementalist that summons them, and then blow him up and use stuns/interrupts to prevent ever summoning the durn things.