Recklessness, which 3 skills?

Pre-Cata, when you used recklessness, I remember the maximum dps was to go, Bloodthirst, Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, essentially giving you a 4th crit after those due to incite. With the implementation of colossus smash and a free slam, is the BT, HS, BT still the best combo after a recklessness?

I go with Colossus smash, Rechlessness + Deathwish -> RB - HS - BT , after that u get a free HS as crit. RB hits like a truck atm.

I didn't know RB benefitted from recklessness. Did they change it?

Well you are talking in terms of fury I take it, but just for the record as arms, I find it lovely to pop recklessess before my opening charge to guarantee that my 10% mortal strike crit buff is up right off the bat. Ofc this can be a risky opener if you don't have a tank who is fast at building agro at the pull, heh..

I hit Colossus Smash, Recklessness, then RB-HS-BT. It seems like it gives the most DPS ^.^
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

What I've noticed, maybe I'm wrong, is that if you do BT/RB at the same as HS, it will consume only 1 charge of Recklessness.
    So, what I do is, BT+HS->RB->BT+HS
    And I also do CS before the use of Recklessness.