Deleted

Which class would best compliment a Lock/Priest duo?

As per title!

I'm primarily interested in how Druid/Shaman would compliment - I'm not necessarily looking for the perfect fit, as I'm not a big fan of straight up melee like warrior/rogue.

I'm quite intrigued by the Druid's utility/shapeshifting/travel forms etc. and also by the Shammy having such a variety of spells and now summons.

Any thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid. Better CC, mobility, and throughput on the offensive end. Hell, they can also go bear and play defensive.
    BfA Beta Time

"Shammy having such a variety of spells and now summons" What do you mean by summons?

Deleted
    Just the couple of high end spells - elemental/wolves. Just think they are quite cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Yakbutter View Post
    Just the couple of high end spells - elemental/wolves. Just think they are quite cool!
    Elementals can't be used in arena. Ghost wolves are an enhance shaman only spell, just fyi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamygandof View Post
    Elementals can't be used in arena. Ghost wolves are an enhance shaman only spell, just fyi.
    Aha interesting, thanks!

Would an Enh. shaman make for better dps than a feral druid?

Deleted
    I think feral druids will do more damage than an enhancement shaman, but enhancement shamans have Wind shear, an interrupt on a (ithink) 6 second cd. and interrupts are what is going to kill a healer or keep a spellcaster from putting out to much damage. other than that they bring totems and bloodlust.

but i heard feral is fotm now so prolly your most save choice.

Deleted
    Are totems much use in pvp? My understanding is that Enh. shammies rely on totem stacks for dps and this can hurt them in pvp?