Red face Necrotic Strike addon?

So I've been searching the last couple of days for an addon that is able to track the amount of healing absorbe on the target. I'm not interrested in how many stacks only the amount of healing absorbtion. I know there is an addon for DK tanks' bloodshieldthing, where it shows the amount the shield have when you use Death Strike. It's an addon like that I'm searching for just for Necrotic Strike.

To give an example: I use NS on my target.. at that point the AP I have make it so healing absorbed is 8000 (easier with even numbers). The target doesn't do anything about it (if he is a healer or isn't getting healed if dps). Now I use NS again and stack it but this time, because of a trinket proc, my AP is higher and land a 9000 absorbe. Now what would be nice, is to have some sort of bar/number that would show me that I'm at 17000 healing absorbed on the target.

Just a simple example, but I think you know what I'm talking about. If anyone know of an addon that can do this I would be a happy DK.
    Last edited by Belial; 2010-12-23 at 01:07 AM.

Power auras is the only thing i can think of that might do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089 View Post
    Power auras is the only thing i can think of that might do what you want.
    Maybe.. have to try it out.. been some time since I used PA.

Deleted
    hm i dont think power auras has a tracker for these things. there is a stack tracker, but necrotic does not work with stacks. prove me wrong please and show me how you did it, i seem unable to manage it =/