Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Officialy Quitting PvE

this aspect of the game has become so much of just a "grind" and am looking forward to doing alot more pvp now if u dont like it COME AT ME

How's it a grind? Same thing as always, login on reset kill farmbosses, then start working on the ones that aint on farm. O.o
    Am i missing something?

Every quest now is kill X mobs, so annoying. Not to mention it's streamlined now. >_>

---------- Post added 2010-12-23 at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa View Post
    lolpvp
    D:! PvP > PvE

PvP is more of a grind, specially if you are horde.

Wow you have to spend alot of time to get better equipment in an MMO how bad!
    And why do you think is it a grind now and wasn't before? did you like hitting maxlvl and being bis 10hours later and then complain there's no content left and it's boring?

Deleted
    Officialy Don´t Care

I bet he's 0/12... got /gkicked and... yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa View Post
    lolpvp
    ^ This. Any game you play is a grind just like work.

everything in game is a grind the trick is how well blizzard covers it up by making it as fun as they can

dont forget to shut the door on the way out

Cool story bro. No one cares how you want to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol and pvp is not a grind?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharismal Abyss View Post
    Not to mention it's streamlined now. >_>
    Streamlining is...bad? Because wandering aimlessly like a dipshit while not accomplishing anything for 90% of your time spent "questing" was obviously a better system.

the first 2 bosse sin blackwing descent have 5 minute trash

UuUUUUGUGUHGH SGHFIGHLSD SUCH A GRIIIIIIIIIND D:>
    Tauren > you

Really? I don't find heroics grindable, at least not yet, and I like that. We're on different pages completely buddy, I'm almost exclusively a PvEfag now. PvP isn't fun lol, being retards in vent with my guildies on our heroic adventures is fun :3
    WTB talented signature creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    How's it a grind? Same thing as always, login on reset kill farmbosses, then start working on the ones that aint on farm. O.o
    Am i missing something?
    80 hours farming Zin Rokh says hello.

Is ist mandatory? Nope but its the best pre-nef weapon for rets.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    80 hours farming Zin Rokh says hello.

Is ist mandatory? Nope but its the best pre-nef weapon for rets.
    This kind of.... dedication?... makes me lol. chill out, do something else, come back later on when you're refreshed. 80 hours... jeezus

While I agree with pretty much everything Calliemari said, It is alwayse important to remember that this game hosts a wide span of players and each is intitled to their own oppinion... some people find PvE fun, some find PvP a blast, and others love just wandering around questing and exploring... Making a thread about your oppinion on the state of raiding is a weak base point in my oppinion.