How many engineers have discoverd after 525?

Some people say the bug has been fixed, I still have not gotten my synapse springs. How many of you actually have been successful in discovering something after being capped?

Picked up my grounded plasma shield at 525, while making obsidium bolts. Try making a lot of easy things like that. I think its the same discovery chance no matter what your making.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

ive discovered heaps and im not 525 yet but i thought they fixed the bug if not ima not ding 525
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a bug to discover new things after 525? I hope that isn't true. If so shame on you Blizzard. Shame!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehTiny View Post
    It is a bug to discover new things after 525? I hope that isn't true. If so shame on you Blizzard. Shame!
    Maybe I am not picking up on your tone, but it's a bug that you couldn't discover anything at 525. Hopefully it is fixed.

Deleted
    Mm. It has nothing to do with 525 skill and everything to do with no more than 15 tinkers being learnable at once. All engineers in my guild have 15 or less tinkers. All engineers in guilds I have friends in - all big ones on Argent Dawn-EU Alliance - have 15 tinkers or less. No one on mmo-champion has as of yet reported having, or knowing someone who has, all 16 available tinkers in the thread I made a little while ago. It's the same for another thread, similiar to this one.

I'm sorry, but I call bullshit on "working as intended" if not one person has discovered 16 tinkers - this is bugged and we have to wait until devs acknowledge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Mm. It has nothing to do with 525 skill and everything to do with no more than 15 tinkers being learnable at once. All engineers in my guild have 15 or less tinkers. All engineers in guilds I have friends in - all big ones on Argent Dawn-EU Alliance - have 15 tinkers or less. No one on mmo-champion has as of yet reported having, or knowing someone who has, all 16 available tinkers in the thread I made a little while ago. It's the same for another thread, similiar to this one.

I'm sorry, but I call bullshit on "working as intended" if not one person has discovered 16 tinkers - this is bugged and we have to wait until devs acknowledge it.
    And the sad thing is Blizz still hasn't reported it as a known issue =\

There's a blue post on the blizz forums saying they acknowledge the "discoveries are buggy and we are looking into it". Just search for Synapse Springs and you'll find the thread eventually, there's tons of threads...Blizz royally screwed engineering in many ways, but this is just unacceptable.