Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I totally forgot there was a pets megathread! I haz pet nao

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bpx7CAOl.jpg[img]

This is Charlie. He's a five year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever who we rescued last Sunday.
    I can see his old man soul showing! Also how dare you not pm me the pics first!

Bloodsail Admiral
    I totally forgot there was a pets megathread! I haz pet nao

Doggy!
    This is Charlie. He's a five year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever who we rescued last Sunday.
    Aww congrats on the new friend! I LOVE Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and this guy has the sweetest face. Good on you for rescuing!

This is my one and a half year old Rottweiler(50%), Black Labrador(25%) and Border Collie(25%) mix, Samie. There was a hermit off the river where I work who had a few of these breed, unfortunately he passed away and by the time anyone thought about the dogs all but two had wandered into the wild. Saw one the other day, much longer fur and a whole lot shaggier looking, but the coloring is there. But let me tell you, she is 45 Lbs of furious puppy! She saved my life once, and caught a thief in my backyard who was trying to pry sheet metal from my shed- this vigilant guard dog barked, growled and tackled the man, biting his arm and leaving him with serious lacerations which required stitches. Another time when we were out on the river I was in the water sawing a log, and she barked a couple warning barks as two five-plus foot gators slid into the water not even a yard from me, allowed me to climb up onto the log, pulled my .44 and emptied six into one, the other left. Finished pulling that log from the channel, and brought home dinner. -I- would have been dinner if it weren't for the pooch! <3

Her hobbies include hunting, playing tug-of-war or fetch, and lap-dogging while I play video-games. She's a amazingly good swimmer, but she really doesn't care to much to jump into the water, which may be in part to the gator / moccasin infested river I work off of though.

Edit: When I found her she was only a little over a month old, I have puppy pictures and video that I still get teary eyed watching.

One of our dogs ^^!
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I can see his old man soul showing! Also how dare you not pm me the pics first!
    Yea I realized after I posted that I forgot to PM you... and then I got distracted at work /fail

Dreadlord
    I used to have a Spider in my room, I don't know how it got in and it wasn't larger than half my thumb, including the legs, but it felt like having something like this http://svensguide.com/wp-content/upl..._Dads_hand.jpg in the room, constantly on the prowl, staring hungrily at my neck and my Red Bull.

It didn't get better when it randomly disappeared and never showed up again.

We also have a King Charles Spaniel much like this one, called Lady because it fits, with a brown spot on her forehead that resembles a heart!
    Arguing with other internet users is just marginally more productive than counting the ants in your garden.

Just chilling on a Caturday:

Jack Russel Terrier

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/41Up0/a0e26be069.jpg[img]

One of our dogs ^^!
    I usually dislike these kind of dogs, small dogs, with a passion but yours seems very nice. The fur, and its colour, is pretty nice and so are his ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Just chilling on a Caturday:
    (Snip)

Jack Russel Terrier
    (Snip)
    That Jack Russel Terrier is so cute, my old man has a Teacup Jack Russel Terrier and the little snausage' has that Jack Russel energy, and the Terrier pomposity. Such a 'tude on those dudes. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Jack Russel Terrier
    is that the one that was snarling as your previous avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Ma boys <3 both purring away having a cat nap together

Sleepy kitty

Yea I realized after I posted that I forgot to PM you... and then I got distracted at work /fail
    I.. had hoped to see a Corgi from you *grins*

Would love to post a pet picture, the sad thing is. I'm not allowed to have a pet where I live at the moment.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh my god that looks like my Huggy I used to have. Super fat cat that weighed over 30 pounds (though he carried it really well, and didn't look horribly fat). He lost 1/2 his weight about a year before he died, due to diabetes. Vet said he had a few months left, we kept him alive for 2.5 years.

Those are pictures of him when he was healthy, and around 30 pounds. We called him Gee (hard g, like in gone), because he couldn't meow, and would make noise like he was saying "gee".

There's his bro, Ricky, who weighed about the same. He also couldn't make a real meow. These two were very dumb, but super sweet. They were really inbred.

Huggy: March 23, 1996 - May 21, 2007
    Ricky - March 23, 1996 - February 7, 2010

Oh, and our old geezer kitty, Tub:

He's now 18 years old, and still kicking. He still acts like a young kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Oh my god that looks like my Huggy I used to have. Super fat cat that weighed over 30 pounds (though he carried it really well, and didn't look horribly fat). He lost 1/2 his weight about a year before he died, due to diabetes. Vet said he had a few months left, we kept him alive for 2.5 years.
    Aww bless, I'm so sorry for his passing Beautiful kitties though

Yeah every big ginger tom cat I've had always seem to be massive Our Oscar isn't overweight, but everything just seems so much bigger haha, hos paws are like saucers he's also very fluffy which makes him look bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I.. had hoped to see a Corgi from you *grins*

Would love to post a pet picture, the sad thing is. I'm not allowed to have a pet where I live at the moment.
    Corgis sadly are hard to find in shelters or rescues buying one can be expensive as well. Also those heathens for not allowing a animal where you live! Don't they know it's good to have a pet for stress!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Corgis sadly are hard to find in shelters or rescues buying one can be expensive as well.
    my mom rescued one a few years ago. we suspect he was born blind, he certainly was when she got him. someone had dumped him on 81, a state trooper picked him up. who in the fuck dumps a dog on a fucking busy interstate?!? oh, well, he's happy now
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

So many cute pets o/

Here is my cat, playing with a pink thread, or killing it
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

I just brought this little fella home:

It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I just brought this little fella home:

It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.
    When I was younger, not a little kid though, I used to bring every snail I could find home,feed them salad leaves and keep them in boxes. I used to take them out and let them slither on my face because it tickled and was very enjoyable. Recently, I learned that it is an official facial treatment in Japan. Am getting my first wrinkles, maybe it is time to remember my childhood habits Your snail is very cute.

My two dogs. Black and white one is part Pit Bull part Hound, the other one is a Black Mouth Cur.