Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ...
28
36
37
38
39
40
48
... LastLast
  1. #741
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,991


    One of our dogs ^^!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

  2. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I can see his old man soul showing! Also how dare you not pm me the pics first!
    Yea I realized after I posted that I forgot to PM you... and then I got distracted at work /fail

  3. #743
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Skive, Denmark
    Posts
    854
    I used to have a Spider in my room, I don't know how it got in and it wasn't larger than half my thumb, including the legs, but it felt like having something like this http://svensguide.com/wp-content/upl..._Dads_hand.jpg in the room, constantly on the prowl, staring hungrily at my neck and my Red Bull.

    It didn't get better when it randomly disappeared and never showed up again.

    We also have a King Charles Spaniel much like this one, called Lady because it fits, with a brown spot on her forehead that resembles a heart!
    Arguing with other internet users is just marginally more productive than counting the ants in your garden.

  4. #744
    Just chilling on a Caturday:


    Jack Russel Terrier

  5. #745
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/41Up0/a0e26be069.jpg[img]

    One of our dogs ^^!
    I usually dislike these kind of dogs, small dogs, with a passion but yours seems very nice. The fur, and its colour, is pretty nice and so are his ears.



    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  6. #746
    Dreadlord Joathen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Florida, USA
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Just chilling on a Caturday:
    (Snip)

    Jack Russel Terrier
    (Snip)
    That Jack Russel Terrier is so cute, my old man has a Teacup Jack Russel Terrier and the little snausage' has that Jack Russel energy, and the Terrier pomposity. Such a 'tude on those dudes. <3

  7. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Jack Russel Terrier
    is that the one that was snarling as your previous avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  8. #748
    Immortal The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    7,174
    Ma boys <3 both purring away having a cat nap together


    Sleepy kitty

  9. #749
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I realized after I posted that I forgot to PM you... and then I got distracted at work /fail
    I.. had hoped to see a Corgi from you *grins*

    Would love to post a pet picture, the sad thing is. I'm not allowed to have a pet where I live at the moment.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)
    Three expansions in dust; Cata: 1-2 hrs, MoP: 40-60 min, WoD: 60 min (own experience).

  10. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh my god that looks like my Huggy I used to have. Super fat cat that weighed over 30 pounds (though he carried it really well, and didn't look horribly fat). He lost 1/2 his weight about a year before he died, due to diabetes. Vet said he had a few months left, we kept him alive for 2.5 years.



    Those are pictures of him when he was healthy, and around 30 pounds. We called him Gee (hard g, like in gone), because he couldn't meow, and would make noise like he was saying "gee".



    There's his bro, Ricky, who weighed about the same. He also couldn't make a real meow. These two were very dumb, but super sweet. They were really inbred.

    Huggy: March 23, 1996 - May 21, 2007
    Ricky - March 23, 1996 - February 7, 2010

    Oh, and our old geezer kitty, Tub:

    He's now 18 years old, and still kicking. He still acts like a young kitty.

  11. #751
    Immortal The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    7,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Oh my god that looks like my Huggy I used to have. Super fat cat that weighed over 30 pounds (though he carried it really well, and didn't look horribly fat). He lost 1/2 his weight about a year before he died, due to diabetes. Vet said he had a few months left, we kept him alive for 2.5 years.
    Aww bless, I'm so sorry for his passing Beautiful kitties though

    Yeah every big ginger tom cat I've had always seem to be massive Our Oscar isn't overweight, but everything just seems so much bigger haha, hos paws are like saucers he's also very fluffy which makes him look bigger

  12. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I.. had hoped to see a Corgi from you *grins*

    Would love to post a pet picture, the sad thing is. I'm not allowed to have a pet where I live at the moment.
    Corgis sadly are hard to find in shelters or rescues buying one can be expensive as well. Also those heathens for not allowing a animal where you live! Don't they know it's good to have a pet for stress!

  13. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Corgis sadly are hard to find in shelters or rescues buying one can be expensive as well.
    my mom rescued one a few years ago. we suspect he was born blind, he certainly was when she got him. someone had dumped him on 81, a state trooper picked him up. who in the fuck dumps a dog on a fucking busy interstate?!? oh, well, he's happy now
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  14. #754
    So many cute pets o/


    Here is my cat, playing with a pink thread, or killing it
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

  15. #755
    Mechagnome Dianatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    I just brought this little fella home:



    It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.

  16. #756
    Brewmaster Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I just brought this little fella home:



    It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.
    When I was younger, not a little kid though, I used to bring every snail I could find home,feed them salad leaves and keep them in boxes. I used to take them out and let them slither on my face because it tickled and was very enjoyable. Recently, I learned that it is an official facial treatment in Japan. Am getting my first wrinkles, maybe it is time to remember my childhood habits Your snail is very cute.

  17. #757
    Scarab Lord Naxere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    4,480
    My two dogs. Black and white one is part Pit Bull part Hound, the other one is a Black Mouth Cur.


  18. #758
    Mechagnome Dianatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    When I was younger, not a little kid though, I used to bring every snail I could find home,feed them salad leaves and keep them in boxes. I used to take them out and let them slither on my face because it tickled and was very enjoyable. Recently, I learned that it is an official facial treatment in Japan. Am getting my first wrinkles, maybe it is time to remember my childhood habits Your snail is very cute.
    Same here, apart from the face crawling part, but yeah, I used to bring lots of frogs, snails, caterpillars and pretty much every living being I could find. I'm 26 now and it's a bit more under control, just 1 snail and not caught from wild, I got it from a girl who owns a big adult snail and can you imagine, it laid these eggs all alone.

  19. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.
    I didn't even know snails could get so big.. How old can they get?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

  20. #760
    Mechagnome Dianatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I didn't even know snails could get so big.. How old can they get?
    In captivity about 5 years or even 8 if lucky, I've heard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •