Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol tinfoil? Cats are just too strange sometimes

Deleted
    this thread made me go AWWWWW on every page, I can't find the pics of my dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    This thread needs less generic pets.

These three are my tegu taken with my old camera

Terry the turtle

Casper the Crested Gecko
    Those are all some really nice pets!
    And cool too. [:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post

:3
    Can we please get a pic with his cute face visible? ^_^

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Can we please get a pic with his cute face visible? ^_^
    Here ya go.. I kinda had to crapily photo shop out some crazy red eyes he ended up with because of the flash. (He has really nice brown eyes.) You've also made me realize I hardly have any of him pictures facing straight on into a camera. He either bounces around too fast or is flopped over asleep haha.

This is my Labrodor Ashes, she was born when the volcano in Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland blew up this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    This is my Labrodor Ashes, she was born when the volcano in Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland blew up this summer
    Ah so it was her fault then.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

I wish I had a pet to post, always wanted a dog, never really got around to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    My Cats Dixy and Roxy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is the baby photo:

No no those are mine!!!! lol

we also have a turtle and a rat (we had 4 just one left right now), cant find pics of those though

I love this thread, I'm hoping when I move I can get a kitten (If my BFs mum takes back her Timmy), preferably a laid back one since I'll have a baby to deal with later this year too.

I love the Chinchillas, always wanted one of them but they're a bit out of my price range :P
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    Chow is my love monkey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here ya go.. I kinda had to crapily photo shop out some crazy red eyes he ended up with because of the flash. (He has really nice brown eyes.) You've also made me realize I hardly have any of him pictures facing straight on into a camera. He either bounces around too fast or is flopped over asleep haha.

I love these dogs, they look like bats to me (and I LOVE bats) so adorable and cute <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

My aunt's dog just had puppies about 2 months ago. She gave my dad this little guy about 2 weeks ago. His name's Nugget, Chihuahua & Palmeranian(sp). Loves to play with his toys & takes long naps on my desk in the pic. He also likes to stare at himself in the mirror & lick his reflection.

This is the oldest (5 y/o) boston terrier, Raz, he recently got Lyme disease, he finished four weeks of antibiotics and is doing much better

This is our newest puppy which is a pit bull possibly? Sunny, she was a rescue from a family that was going to put her down a few states away from ours, a friend of mine worked as a lab assistant in a vet office and decided to foster her while they treated her full blown mange and we finished the treatment after she was past the injection treatments.

Our cat, Kitty, is trying to remain queen of the house even though it's being over run by dogs.

EDIT: This picture of Kitty was taken when she was playing her favorite game: "Hide the poop!"

It's funny, aside from the cat the Raz takes after myself and Sunny seems to take after my wife, maybe it's just us being weird pet people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikomei_TFC View Post

My aunt's dog just had puppies about 2 months ago. She gave my dad this little guy about 2 weeks ago. His name's Nugget, Chihuahua & Palmeranian(sp). Loves to play with his toys & takes long naps on my desk in the pic. He also likes to stare at himself in the mirror & lick his reflection.
    Dude, I have the same exact monitor.

My baby Delilah- she's half American Pit and half White English Bulldog. She's 3 years old and is spoiled rotten.

10+ Year Old Account

Awwwww, one of the few cute Chihuahuas.

Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post

Her cuteness was too much to handle for the volcano. So it blew up.

AMG! One of the cutest dogs in this thread.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

this is my baby, maya, shes sitting on my feet atm snoring like a man

10+ Year Old Account

Nice default UI!
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My dog eve me and my girlfriend just bought her, shes 12 weeks old and her breed is a chug ( pug and chihuaha)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1084387_n.jpg

let me know if link is broken did not seem to work yesterday and im no good at posting pictures in threads