Do you play with sounds??

Been listening to some of the amazing voices in WoW, and it made me think of sounds in game. I never player wow with sounds on unless I raid. How many of you actually play with sound? Do you listen to youtube, or music instead?
    Noobs spank, pros tank!

Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Been listening to some of the amazing voices in WoW, and it made me think of sounds in game. I never player wow with sounds on unless I raid. How many of you actually play with sound? Do you listen to youtube, or music instead?
    Oh, you're in for a treat.

When I used to raid, I played WoW with sounds, though lowered. Then I have music in the background and a movie running on the screen next to me while having raid voice chat running.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Experiencing WoW without its soundtrack is practically a crime. Heck, I'm usually listening to it when I'm not playing WoW thanks to this guy. I've also got those engineering music boxes for times when I want something different.

Warcraft has amazing music. I cannot fathom why someone would not want to listen to it. Plus many of the in game sound cues are imo far more effective than e.g. DBM (especially if you don't go through the options and customize it).

I can't play games without their sound turned on... with it off it makes me lack concentration.

i prefer to have sound on, although lowered if i am using voice chat

music i also tend to have on.. personal music or in game music, depends on how i am feeling

only time I turn the sound off is if I'm on voice chat and that's because I have difficulty separating sounds

Ofc.

I dont understand how some people are able to play with sounds off.
    The sounds are a part of the experience... Though I usually listen to my own music instead of the in-game one... but sometimes I like to enjoy the whole package, too.

And when it comes to single-player games I always listen to the in-game music, as it's part of the immersion (Skyrim, Witcher 3 etc...)

Funny thing is I often listen to soundtracks from other games than the one I'm playing. I also like to listen to game soundtracks while I'm working.

I mostly play with sound open and i feel excited with it. Amazing graphics, excited sound thrilled me and that is what keep me busy. Right now i am playing Super Smash Flash at http://www.friv.plus/super-smash-flash-2.

Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Always play with the sound on. I like to hear the in-game music and ambient sounds.

Sounds have to be on. I cannot play without them.
    Don't ever lie, if you can get things done by talking shit.

Check my fantasy stories on my dA page