Poll: Raiding Yet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    1/2 Throne of The Four Winds, Tol Barad Boss, 1/6 Blackwing Descent, 2/4 Bastion. Only downed Conclave, Tol Barad and Halfus, for myself.

my guilds full of slackers :P

but really were trying to raid asap but people aren't sure what they want to main if it wasn't full of rl friend we might have booted a bunch of people :P

My guild is, Im not. I bought Cata no long ago and I just hit 85, gearing from normals still. You should add 2 more questions, for my guild is raiding, but im not and im raiding but my guild is not

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're doing some raiding, but our roster isn't full so we have to pug, which means we aren't as far as we'd like.

Baradin Hold, Halfus, and Valiona/Theralion down so far. Hoping to add Magmaw and Omnotron to the list tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhigo View Post
    If you count downing Algaloth and wiping on Blackwing Decent raiding then sure, we are trying
    Basically this, just Bastion Of Twilight instead.

We've had terrible luck with the drakes.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

I have started raiding personally in Baradin Hold and a few tries at Magmaw with another guild, I'm trying to find other guild groups to take me to places while I wait for the rest of my guild to catch up

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we're raiding. Done for the week due to holidays, but got all of the normals done last week. Taking it easy on heroics until after holidays are done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the only char in my guild who has done a raid, as I was the first to 85. It was only Argaloth, from some guy who was pugging half a group with his guild. It was pretty nice, but only resto and balance legs dropped...NO MOAR DROOD LO0T PL0X! Anyway, I don't consider my guild to be raiding yet, but I will get them going when they're ready. (I'm raid leader btw)
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guild is raiding, I am not. Not that I'm not geared, which I am and have been, but my work schedule sucks!

We have started at least

Omnitron and Magmaw down for Blackwing Descent.
    Argaloth for Baradin Hold.
    Halfus and Valiona & Theralion for Bastion of Twilight.

Pretty pleased so far.
    Last edited by Lily Crowley; 2010-12-24 at 12:55 AM. Reason: le typo

Argaloth, obviously, is farm, and omnitron needs some work, but Halfus is just being a big ol' dick. We're having trouble with any combination, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, raiding.

5/12

Omnotron, Magmaw, Halfus, Twin Dragons, and Conclave dead.
    We're really close to kills on Chimaeron, Maloriak, and Al'akir as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    im 3/12 ( 25m )
    guilds done 5/12 on 10m,
    not including algaloth ofcourse, since hes free loot.

Deleted
    Not yet sadly, but to many people in my guild focus more on archeology, leveling every single alt to 85 or farming for professions...

We have a core of active, heroic faming players who would like to start after christmas, but looks like we will have to wait a bit longer
    (Recruiting may not be an option, as there are too many guilds on my server searching for raid-ready players at the moment)