Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    BRD (all 22 bosses)/ LBRS/UBRS Stratholme and Scholomance.

These were among the last instances you ran pre raiding.
    You run heroics pre raiding.

With a return to the old end game crafting mats of Elementium (used to be the name of the stuff that dropped in BLackwing Lair(now called enchanted Elementium)) and Obsidium (used to be farming from killing mobs in Ahn'Qiraj 40) A return to the old end dungeons would be nice.

I never really ran SFK or Dead mines much while leveling. But I did run a heck of a lot of BRD, Blackrock Spire, Stratholme and Scholomance. Onyxia attunement, UBRS key (when the gemstones werent a 100% drop off all 3 bosses)
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably Gnomeregan, -> i'd prefer to see a gnomeregan CoT though
    Dire maul reworked maybe,
    Perhaps Zul'Farrak,
    Maybe both of the AQ's will be reworked some day to fit more with the Uldum and Nerubian lore and stuffs,
    And perhaps BRD, MC & BWL could be reworked, cause they do fit very well with the expansion.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    rfc heroic i dont know how many time i went in there whil still on heroic to ghetto hearth

Stockades and Orgri dungeon: big NO. Both are boring and situated in unfortunate places.
    Blackfathom depth - likely. Either now or when they actually introduce full-blown naga theme.
    Gnomeregan - likely. It's really quite interesting.
    Monastery - maybe.
    Wailing caverns - ugh, no... Though maybe they were revamped already to playableness, idk.
    Razorfen - maybe.
    Scholomance, Stratholme, Dire Maul are already made of awesomeness and very much ripe for a heroicisation.
    Last edited by Weerra; 2010-12-26 at 06:31 PM.

Deleted
    Gnomeregan: the attack to make it a starting zone would allow it to be a hc(final push for all of gnomeregan)
    ZF: Event boss, makes if viable to suit cata
    Mara:Event boss,makes if viable to suit cata.3 possible wings may make it to long an instance.
    BRD:Event boss,makes if viable to suit cata.Very large instance, require alot of trash removed or it would be to long a HC ( could of been a raid )
    SM:Multiple instance, unlikely
    Stratholme,Scholomance:Nice lengths, haven't gone there recently, unsure of undead suit the expansion.
    Sunken temple:Hakkar rumored to return, possibiltiy?Redesign needed possibly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually I hope there are heroic versions of all the old instances.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Zul'Farrak easy. Very fun instance, and the staircase event? OMFG
    I would run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But why was it hated? Imo because it was a midlevel instance that was massive and very hard to navigate. Have you been to Gnomeregan these days though?
    I'd say it was hated because it's always been a shit instance in every way possible. It's huge, it's a labyrinth, it's filled to the brim with very dull trash, it has a retarded layout with multiple elevators and z-axis movement to add to the confusion. To sum it up it's a very bad instance across the board, the worst I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    im 100% if they make gnomer a 85 heroic i will never run it EVER, i cant stand that pain in the arse dungeon!

Deleted
    SM is a pretty awesome dungeon set, it would be really good to see this at 85 heroic

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Scholomance, Stratholme, Dire Maul are already made of awesomeness and very much ripe for a heroicisation.
    those would be great too see as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I would love to see heroic Scholomance and Dire Maul - they were my favourite "old world" instances.
    Heroic ZF and SM would be good too.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

what would be really cool is if they made sunken temple into a heroic, and then added in a final heroic-only boss where the place gets flooded and you have to play underwater like in vash'jir :-)

edit: ZF would be awesome because of the staircase, and Scholomance would just be fantastic. they really would have to do something to change/add to the mechanics of the fights/dungeons though to make it worth converting into a heroic.
    Last edited by Tribbs083; 2010-12-27 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved Scarlet Monastery , so I think it would be great to see the storyline expanded, and some new bosses there. I'd also love a level 85 heroic version of the Cloth Head item the priestess drops in Cathedral.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

on my wishlist it wohuld be maraudon, gnomeregan and stratholme.

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    imo bringing old instances as heroics is just one hell of a lazy move by blizz
    IMO you should leave your comments to yourself if they are wrong. You know nothing of game design, and just assume that they just slide a little slider of the mobs level to 85+ and thats the end of retuning an instance. If you do not know what you are talking about, you should just shut up and quit looking stupid. Those of us who have been playing for 6 years and would love to see the old instances we loved and hated be revamped will be over here perfectly happy with the changes.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    BRS, gief!

Blackrock and Strat would be awsome
    It was like that when i got here!