Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I want Stratholme Heroic.

lol i heard wailing caverns as for SM? screw SM. armory got the tank stunned so much i can see this being the hardest heroic in the game.

Deleted
    All of them.

Deleted
    I really, really, really, really, REALLY hope they don't make a Gnomeregan heroic version. That place still gives me nightmares. So long... so dull... soo many gnomes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    imo bringing old instances as heroics is just one hell of a lazy move by blizz
    If they improve the boss fights and spice it up a bit then what's the problem? When I did DM HC it was a lot of fun and me and my guild really enjoyed it. Besides they're only going to revamp the dungeons that were fun and that matter to the Cataclysm lore.

Re-using old raids (and not changing one bit of it) is a whole other story, see Naxx & Onyxia.

Gnomeragan would be fun if they shortened it a bit...
    I hope they do a remodel of something like Maradon, with the Therazane change, it could mesh together lore-wise

Deleted
    Blackfathom, Wailing Caverns, Old Stratholme and Sunken temple (pre cata one T_T). Guess aside from Stratholme I like "wet" instances lol.

Deleted
    I would like to see Scarlet Monastry either as 4 heroics or even merged as 1 big awesome raid :P

As for Gnomer ... can we forget it existed ever??? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery for sure! I dig those instances.
    - Ezidran

Deleted
    Well tehy woudl remake them anyway, so which CoT event 5man do you think we´ll get?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's CoT event, I hope they make a completely new CoT 5man instead. Maybe something back in Warcraft 2/3 again.
    - Ezidran

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Scarlet Monestary wouldn't make sense, though. The story of the Scarlet Crusade is over and done. Both the old dungeons they made into heroics are part of current in game stories.
    Uh... Lilian Voss? Her story hasn't really finished yet, I don't think.

ZG or Scholo would be great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramajuko View Post
    I'd prefer new content, not re-hashed boring, old junk. I know most of you weren't around for it, but a lot of us vets have done those places to death.
    I've been around since vanilla, so I guess I am one of your "us vets". And I must say I loved running DM and SFK HC, I am looking forward to running other on HC as well; you want new content, well in a sense it is new content..., As was mentioned above, only the layout is the same - boss mechenics and loot is new. I would love to "re-run" old instances in a HC setting!

Scholo plz!

I'm a big fan of mindless undead and zombie stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by vadera View Post
    UBRS please
    This would be awesome indeed. Would kill myself if Gnomer went as a heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    imo bringing old instances as heroics is just one hell of a lazy move by blizz
    They did a hell of a great job with Deadmines, in my opinion.

Man ZG, SM, Stocks, Gnomer, I would love to do those again. Definitely an awesome idea to go back to older dungeons that some may remember

Deleted
    that would be fun! =D