Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    People who make forum names that start with Haw are obviously terrible at the game. It's not just paladins. There are tons of retarded players whose name starts with Haw. They are all just awful and pray to god not to get someone whose name starts with Haw as a tank in my random.

As you can see, your entire point makes no sense because you can literally fill in whatever you want and whine about it while providing no proof at all. If you had anything, literally anything other than "omg they are teh retarded omg lurn 2 tank" then you might have a point, but it's all just pointless whining.
    Yet another ignorant person who can't read all the posts in a thread. I posted why majority of them suck. They keyboard turn, cannot speak proper english, and know nothing about their class. Yeah you can fill my point in with anything but you can do that with anything so saying that is just plain dumb. I'm just posting observations what I've seen so far from the cata dungeon queues. That most of the tanks I've gotten are blood elf male tanks of assorted classes and 99% of them are just flat out horrible. Before you people go running your mouth about something stupid please read all the posts in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    I think people with similar mentalities tend to chose the same race. Like, most assholes/gankers play undead.
    This is SO damn true. There are personalities I notice with some other races

Dwarves - intelligent

Night Elf females - bitches. I made this Nelf when I was noob, but I DO feel like this race represents the druid class best. Other than that, I don't really like the race.

Those are the only strong commonalities I've seen based on race choice :P

I probably should change my avatar >.>
    WTB talented signature creators!

Deleted
    Hello I am currently playing a male Belf Paladin and I must say that when I tank pugs we mostly one shot HC Bosses.

My excuse for creating one is that I really like the Horde faction, but I have a huge problem with so many Race and Class choices xD

So when I saw that the only option for Paladin was Belf I was sold ( Also my Main before Belf was a Tauren Druid), of course before Cataclysm.

The reason for male was that I once read somewhere that many Gamers where creating a female Avatar to subconsciously experience their female side which is alright but not my thing xD
    Last edited by mmoc3f4455228c; 2010-12-24 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually Belf Males suck, Females are ..meh, not as sucky. Usually winner tanks are tauren, goblin, and orc. Barely have a troll tank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    Yet another ignorant person who can't read all the posts in a thread. I posted why majority of them suck. They keyboard turn, cannot speak proper english, and know nothing about their class. Yeah you can fill my point in with anything but you can do that with anything so saying that is just plain dumb. I'm just posting observations what I've seen so far from the cata dungeon queues. That most of the tanks I've gotten are blood elf male tanks of assorted classes and 99% of them are just flat out horrible. Before you people go running your mouth about something stupid please read all the posts in the thread.
    Personally, I read your posts in the thread and in my experience they are just blatantly false. Just that. I played with many different tanks and they were good and bad regardless of the race. Actually, I played with many really excellent Male Blood Elf tanks, sometimes better that loads of crappy Orcs or Tauren. So, please, explain to us where this conversation should go now, since you are claiming something that in my experience is quite ridicolous and then you expect everybody else to start from that, by assuming that's true. It's not true, at least in the experience of many.
    As far as I know the explanations can be many: you have been unlucky, you are a teenager who hates Blood Elves because you think they are "gheyz", you are trollling, or maybe all the bad Blood Elves Male tanks just joined to make your life horrible and I am sorry about that. Personally I don't know what the right explanation is and honestly I don't even care that much. Just please stop showing such an arrongant and insulting attitude towards anyone who disagrees, as if the rest of the world should just abide by your latest very personal opinion.
    Have a nice day.

15+ Year Old Account
    When you create a thread filled with sweeping generalizations like '99% of Blood Elf male tanks "keyboard turn, cannot speak proper english, and know nothing about their class."' then you just enrage the general populace, especially those playing Blood Elf male tanks.

There is literally no purpose in such a thread existing besides to incite and inflame a large portion of users.

Locked, and don't make another.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines