Deleted

Power auras, Thunder Clap help

Hello MMO-Champs.

I was wondering if somone knows how to make an aura that shows the Thunder Clap icon if you are in combat and the target you are currently targeting doesn't have the Thunder Clap debuff.

Version:4.9; ignoremaj:false; target:true; buffname:Thunder clap; bufftype:2; alpha:1; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; combat:true; y:0; texmode:2; inverse:true; ismounted:0
    Use the sliders to move the position / size. Untick "own texture" if you want to use something other than the Thunderclap sign.
    Last edited by Matchu; 2010-12-23 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    well for one you don't want thunder clap, you want the effect,

just make one like this :

missing a few of the debuff indicators, Iirc there's atleast the feral druid one infected wounds aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    well for one you don't want thunder clap, you want the effect,
    The effect is called "Thunder Clap" ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    The effect is called "Thunder Clap" ?
    by effect i mean, the paladin prot talent, the feral talent, death knight diseases apply the same debuff, and they don't stack. hence you want all of those names, since there's no reason to waste rage/globals using thunder clap if say frost fever is active on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    by effect i mean, the paladin prot talent, the feral talent, death knight diseases apply the same debuff, and they don't stack. hence you want all of those names, since there's no reason to waste rage/globals using thunder clap if say frost fever is active on the target.
    Ah I see, then yes, I agree :-)

Deleted
    Thanks alot! It's working splendid =D

Deleted
    Lovely, uhm, just popped out of nowhere, wouldn't you want one for demoralizing Shout aswell? (it's the same just change the spell names)

Deleted
    I have created a little compilation of the common tank debuffs which are equal to the warrior debuffs.

Thunder Clap:
    Code:
    Version:4.9; anim1:2; g:0.9843; target:true; icon:Spell_Nature_ThunderClap; buffname:Thunder Clap/Icy Touch/Infected Wounds/Judgements of the Just; r:0.9922; x:68; customname:asd; bufftype:2; texture:9; alpha:1; aurastext:Thunder Clap!; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.1; torsion:0.98; y:-71; texmode:2; inverse:true; ismounted:0
    Demoralizing Shout:
    Code:
    Version:4.9; anim1:2; target:true; icon:Ability_Warrior_WarCry; buffname:Demoralizing Shout/Demoralizing Roar/Scarlet Fever/Vindication; x:-68; bufftype:2; alpha:1; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.1; y:-71; texmode:2; inverse:true; ismounted:0
    Import it as a set.