Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    For me its totally random. Was farming Volatile Air in Twilight Highlands and got the Serpent Drop.

I got the serpent in uldum from some random mob, don't think I was even 475 JC

I was 85, 476 JC, and one dropped for me while farming volatile air (tanking one) in uldum, the other dropped (melee strength) when doing TB dailies. You dont need a 84 or less player in your group to get the patterns. Just get lucky.

i farmed 3 of them North of Obelisk of the Moon in Uldum (in the staircase) it took me like 10 min to drop them

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    I was 85, 476 JC, and one dropped for me while farming volatile air (tanking one) in uldum, the other dropped (melee strength) when doing TB dailies. You dont need a 84 or less player in your group to get the patterns. Just get lucky.
    well, you don't need them anymore. the bug has been since fixed where a sub 85 was needed. Even so ive yet to see the dps trinket drop, not that i would use it since its garbage for ret.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

I got all of them my first two quests in Uldum when leveling to 85. I didn't know people were having such issues getting them. I made them all just for the XP and vendored the two I would never use.

those drop all the time in Tol barad and for me, the drop rate has been incredibly high, almost annoying...

15+ Year Old Account
    I got all of mine at 85, was over 500 JC but not max yet. I also think I got all 4 of them (pally, agi won't drop for me) from doing the Dragonmaw dalies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 85 with 522 Jewelcrafting and have yet to see a single one drop. Guess RNG is not my friend.
    Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is, and I am the wolf that hunts you.

Therazane dailies.

Deleted
    Just do quest in the diffrent zones and you will get them all. Got most of mine in deepholm!

Deleted
    I got mine doing my first jc daily. I was collecting the goo off geodes in Deepholm and got my boar

Deleted
    i found all of these in my 1st 2 dungoens off the mobs and grinding mobs while waiting for the dungoen to pop

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guildies and myself got I think 13 within a span of 10 minutes while killing TB mobs last week

Deleted
    I had all three drop for me during one JC daily where you have to kill those elementals for the quest items at level 85.

Deleted
    So are the ones you find linked to your class, etc.? Or can any JC find any figurine?

Deleted
    You are right Maklor. They are class specific as far as I know. Personally I got the melee dps trinket within 10 minutes of hitting 475, but have still to get the tanking one. C'est la vie

So I got the tanking pattern one and then I turned in the quest. I have now been looking for the melee dps one but it hasn't dropped. Does anyone know if they stop dropping after turning in one of the quests?

quested in vashjir to get my seas horse. had the tank one and the Strength DPS one drop within the first 10 minutes.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.