Trinket help for a holy priest.

Hello all,

I just wanted to know what you all thought about these trinkets I'm trying to decide on using. I heal mostly heroics but I am looking to get into 10 man raids. I am currently using www.wowhead.com/item=56351 and www.wowhead.com/item=52354. I just recently picked up www.wowhead.com/item=56290. My question is, do you think the Owl or the Sea Star are better? I get more mana/sp and a 2min cd for increased spirit with the owl, or an on use sp to help bomb big heals with a smaller amount of spirit, but one that is up constantly. I apologize if a thread like this has already been made, I couldn't find it. Concrete math would be appreciated or a way to calculate it myself!

Thanks for your time!

Irelia - US Boulderfist.

in a raid setup with a RShaman, owl hands down for the mana tide totem multiplicative effect with the trinket proc. otherwise, if it were me, i'd probably keep the Sea star for the increased overall regen and the sp proc when a little more punch is needed.

Tyrande's Favorite Doll is amazing but it takes some time to get.

I know about the doll but Archaelogy is horribly boring. Please just answer about the trinkets mentioned in the post! I know there are better ones out there but it's what I have available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit is much better with the buff but still slightly behind Int in stat weightings. Int not only increases your mana pool but also your spellpower and mana return from shadowfiend. I am not a fan of sea star as I like the int stats much better. Especially in heroics your fights will not be long enough for regen to really be the stat of choice. For 10 man raids it will really depend on the fight, length, and raid makeup. I find having a resto shaman is awesome for us atm. Tear of blood is a great trinket to have atm. I am currently 11/12 in 25 man raids and use it myself along with the darkmoon card: tsunami.

Sea Star+Owl for holy. Owl's use ability still multiplies if you use it after a shaman popped mana tide. However I would still use the Tear of Blood for disc. Isiset trinket in halls of origination or the Corrupted Egg shell in Grim Batol are other options if you are farming heroics.

Witching Hourglass is sexy too.