10+ Year Old Account

Best weapon enchant for Retri

Hi I just wanna ask which weapon enchant is the best at the moment for retribution paladin is it landslide or hurricane? thanks in advance.

Landslide if you can get it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    landslide, but hurricane aint bad actually, i had it proc to 3 the other day. reason i use it is because lanslide it not affordable for me atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hi I just wanna ask which weapon enchant is the best at the moment for retribution paladin is it landslide or hurricane? thanks in advance.
    If your able to get hold of an enchanter with Landslide AND the mats... by all means go for it.
    If one of the above is a problem... go Hurricane.

Landslide > Avalanche > Hurricane

Quote Originally Posted by beingmused View Post
    Landslide > Avalanche > Hurricane
    Raiding rets in top end guilds beg to differ with you.

I'm rockin my zerker but that's because I'm cheap.

Belf. Again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydramaster View Post
    No they don't he has the order right for a static stand point.

Landslide will be the best by far.

Avalanche is the best current option for static damage.

Hurricane is the bets option if you have good luck on Procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

With putting Avalanche over Hurricane? That is what number crunchers *think* is the case, although they haven't fully worked out Hurricane mechanics. Which Rets are you pointing to as an authority on this question?

(of course, if you look at top top end raiding guilds, there aren't any rets to be seen)

---------- Post added 2010-12-24 at 03:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thilia View Post
    I'm rockin my zerker but that's because I'm cheap.
    Level 80 proc enchants have their chance to proc severely reduced - look at your logs and see what kind of zerker uptime you're getting; it won't be pretty.

There needs to be raiding rets in order to disagree with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are these raiding Rets you speak off? The senior members have already suggested Landslide and Avalanche are good enchants.

Deleted
    Landslide!

At this stage of the game , where no one would god d/e Epics ( unless some greedy bastards ), grab as said above either Avalanche or Hurricane ( Landslide requires 5 x new epic crystals ). I'm personally using Avalanche, because with all the damn movement in some fights I could so see myself wasting an entire proc of Hurricane ( Nah, I just like the snow on Avalanche . Merry Xmas ! )

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    At this stage of the game , where no one would god d/e Epics ( unless some greedy bastards ), grab as said above either Avalanche or Hurricane ( Landslide requires 5 x new epic crystals ). I'm personally using Avalanche, because with all the damn movement in some fights I could so see myself wasting an entire proc of Hurricane ( Nah, I just like the snow on Avalanche . Merry Xmas ! )
    Currently if you have an Alc/Enchanter setup you can get Maelstroms for about 1k in mats on my server so if you have that setup or know someone that does hit them up.

Landslide is #1, but Maelstrom Crystals aren't gonna be too popular till mid-January. I'm using Hurricane ATM, just because I got sick of the snow effect of Avalanche. It's really debatable. I found the hurricane procs stacked with Herbalism haste during Zealotry would allow me to keep a constant TV -> CS -> TV -> CS rotation, so it's nice

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diagas View Post
    Landslide is #1, but Maelstrom Crystals aren't gonna be too popular till mid-January. I'm using Hurricane ATM, just because I got sick of the snow effect of Avalanche. It's really debatable. I found the hurricane procs stacked with Herbalism haste during Zealotry would allow me to keep a constant TV -> CS -> TV -> CS rotation, so it's nice
    WTB Engineer Tinker for melee gloves asap would settle for haste would would love the caster equivalent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

more rng to retri please
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'am cheap. I dropped 12g on weapon chain

Deleted
    You can get avalanche for like no gold at all

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently using Hurricane often with 50% and higher uptime on it. I'll likely keep it until Maelstrom crystals aren't through the bloody roof.